TITS/a school bus and a burner

slie-tits

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Same bus, different sides. On its way from Washington to Arkansas. Some guy just rolled up on us and asked us to paint his bus. He said he loved what we did. We didn't even know who this guy was but sure didn't mind accepting his invitation. The bus is gonna roll to Arkansas from up here. Just in the right place at the right time.

The first pic is slie, second is role from tacoma, and then slie ruen and mack on that bus. The funnest thing I've painted in a long time. I'm so happy about being able to just paint this guys bus because we were leaving the place we were gonna paint because some guy out of no where rolled up onto us and said we need to get the hell out of here. So we didn't even think we were going to paint that day but on our way back to the jeep, that's when this guy with the bus talked to us.

Re: yo slie

Originally posted by drasteks

sup slie i live right by seattle and im tryin to start doin friehgts and having trouble gettin into yards and what ones i should go to what one does the tn and tits krue go to cuz i know you guys be takin your time

Delete this post NOW!!!!!!! Don't ask questions like this!!!!!

Stay away from fr8's!!! Keep struggling!! Find your own!!

Network man.... Don't ask something like this in a public forum!!!

I'm not trying to be a dick but there could be some dumbass who made one trip through Seattle and got the low down who would tell you the exact spot on here and blow it for all the locals! There are cops on here for christs sake!!

hey come on now

i know this kinda of stuff happens pigs always roll on these sites i wasnt gonna have him blast spots out and i didnt expect him too but im trying to get ahold of him and whatever you said is very much respected but im out

one

-drastek measures to tha fullest-

Archived