Tinkle

deterrent

Here something that's been cracking me up lately. Have you ever noticed people pee differently.

When I go to the bathroom I have a strong constant stream of pee, which I've never thought

to pay attention to, until recently.

In he past months I started a new job, where there are a lot of older people. When using the

bathroom the majority of these older men seem to have trouble peeing. You'll hear a stream

then it stops and starts again and this will happen several times, sometimes it’s just several

drips and then it stops and drips again, and they'll sigh as if releasing a major amount of pressure.

I know stopping and starting again are tantric exercises so you can cut off the flow of semen

but I don't think these old guys are doing that. I wonder if they feel inferior when they hear

my strong flow and they know I hear the joke of a dribble. Sometimes I must restrain myself

from laughing because these thoughts are going through my head.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

After you wash your hands you use the paper towel as a buffer between you and the door handle. If touching your penis and then not washing your hands disgusts you just

think about the filthy fuckers that touch their penises and then the handle without washing their hands.

With your clean hands you are touching like 30 different penises

Guest platapie

i dont even liek entering those thigns. ill just kick thew door open and piss from liek 6 feet out and if i hit the seat well mah bad. and as for washign my hands ill just use that hand sanitizer thign.

my penis is clean from the shower in the morning.

then i slide a nice so fresh and so clean pair of boxers on (usually).

then i touch all sorts of nasty shit that thousands of nasty fucks have touched, collecting all kinds of nasty bacteria and then my clean dick??

and then wash my hands?

really you should wash/anti-bacterial before hitting the head.

and then if you get messy and get piss on your fingers or its a particulary hot day and i have some ball area sweat building up then i will definatley wash afterwards..if not i don't think its that big of deal. that area is about as clean as it gets in this world.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«@Feb 8 2005, 06:36 AM

hand sanitizer is ok..but washing your hands with warm water and soap is what gets all the nasty shit off. You need friction to get off the germs.

i flush the toilet in public restrooms with my foot, and try as much as possible not to touch the door handle on the way out after washing my hands.

I never, ever touch handles in bathrooms without a paper towel acting as a buffer. i have seen way too many people walk right out of the bathoom after pooping or pissin' without so much as a glance at the hand soap or sink.

Grossgusting.

Originally posted by sarahyoulose@Feb 7 2005, 11:06 PM

girls are supposed to do teh "start piss/stop piss" exercises to exercise their "pelvic floor"

you all know thats a good thing?

They're called Kegel exercises. They were discovered/developed (around the '50s I think) to help older people with urine control.

You can do them when you're not urinating and they've got specific umm, devices that help... but that's where I'll stop...

I tend to get alot of laughs and weird looks when im in a public toilet, espcially a toilet at a bar/club. I usually like to enter a cubicle, without closing the door, I pull my pants down to my ankles and stand up and piss. People walking passed ethier give out a huge burst of laughter and a "oi man, check out how this guy is pissin" or a "ah man thats disgusting"

Originally posted by krie@Feb 8 2005, 05:25 AM

I tend to get alot of laughs and weird looks when im in a public toilet, espcially a toilet at a bar/club. I usually like to enter a cubicle, without closing the door, I pull my pants down to my ankles and stand up and piss. People walking passed ethier give out a huge burst of laughter and a "oi man, check out how this guy is pissin" or a "ah man thats disgusting"

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: that's what the little kids do...damn that's funny shit