Tina Mcclelland. (A photo thread)

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i can agree with the not being into other photographers' work. I am more into the effects certain photographers' photos have more so than their actual work. I guess I'm more into photojournalists, I enjoy Robert Capa's work. I appreciate(not a fan) ansel adams' work just because of the whole new found appreciation for nature and national parks to started(fuck you hippies). I enjoy looking at other people's work but I never get all that into it(save matthew barney, i have a sick fascination with the cremaster cycle). I'm not sure if that made sense, but whatever.

As for this Tina character, I was really annoyed at first I a good band photographer is nonexistant. No one brings any artistic credibility to band photography, it's always the same slow shuttered light blurs and nothing really impressive, hence the reason I stopped shootings(although you can really take advantage of naive bands for promo shots when you have bills to pay...). Although once I scrolled down I was somewhat impressed only because I enjoy art/photos that make people uneasy and present a very unsettling creepiness. Some of the stuff is good, some is bad, but nothing worth raving about(And I certainly am not willing to drop some "e-bombs" and bust out the glow sticks for these photos)

**it might have been safe to post those three photos because they could pass as art, that last one "please hurt me..." is just straight up tacky and makes me really hate this person.