Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Timothy McVeigh Executed

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Fieldy Snuts, Jun 11, 2001.

1. Fieldy Snuts

Fieldy Snuts Junior Member

2. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

are going to fry is ass or give him the lethal injection?????????i hope they fry him..

3. cracked ass

cracked ass Guest

4. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

word footsoldier...

Check out or wonderful co-called President George W. Bush.

"The victims of the Oklahoma City bombing
    have been given not vengeance, but justice,"

his speech writer later goes on to say

"It cannot recover the loss or balance the scales, and it is not meant to do so."

I think our genius of a president contradicted himself. Justice is bringing things back to what they were.

5. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

hmm how about the fact that killing him just makes him a martyr.

that thats what he wanted.. for everyone to make a big deal about it.

..man..our president sucks fat donkey dick.

6. Face Me Face Death

Face Me Face Death Member

first...why do they sterilize the needle that theya re going to inject him with. secondly I do support the death penalty but I think that you should be killed in the same manner that your victims were killed in. you drag someone behind your pick up truck, you should be drug behind your pick up truck. you blow up a buildingyou should be put on the top floor of a building that is to be inploded. Fuck this letal injection shit that will take you in about 30 seconds, I want to see blood, sweat and tears.

7. Retired Hasbeen

Retired Hasbeen Member

A FEW THOUGHTS..
    Why was a large majority of the evidence buried ion this case?
    Why were there no ATF Agents in the building the time of the bombing?
    Why were there expert opinions on explosions quoted as saying that not one bomb of ammonium nitrate not even close to being powerful enough to cause that amounbt of damage? Why were there reports of 2 explosions after the fact? Why were there sighitngs of people in bomb squad jackets spotted at a parking lot a few blocks away from the building around 7:30 am ...1,5 hrs before the bombing occurred?
    Why was the largest anti- terrorist bill passed right after this happend, and what are the ramifications of the particular bill on the general public?
    Why would anyone rent a truck in their own name when doing something of this scale??

Just a thought..And I know some will try and claim I shoud chill on the conspiracies or whatever..but think about it.

Intrested in reading more... http://www.devvy.com/oklahoma.html

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

im with you... i dont have to be a conspiracy theroist... i just know its all fucked from the start...
    killing pawns who kill pawns who kill pawns...

9. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

I disagree. Fuck spending tax dollars on keeping him alive for years Bullets are like 17 cents shoot him in the face and be done with it. Or get one knife and just slit his throat, let him suffer and bleed to death. Then clean the knife and use it on the next person. Fuck the leaches of society. It is pitiful that a person in prison gets a free ride to education. When the normal working american has to struggle to get the same. Why keep a convicted man on death row for 20 years? It is a Waste of space and tens of thousands of dollars to the american taxpayers. Good riddance to the scum. It should have been done 6 years ago when they put him in. Okay I'll stop typing now.

10. IwearPinkShirts

IwearPinkShirts Member

A friend of mine is doing a freight to honor Mr. Mcveigh.

11. charles_bronson

charles_bronson Senior Member

i don't understand the point of the death penalty. its is almost like giving the offender what they want. its just an easy way out. i don't agree with the death penalty either. no one has the right to decide who lives and who dies.
    i think that they should just send all of the death row inmates to a deserted island and let them fend for themselves. kind of like that movie "no escape". that way no tax dollars are spent keeping them alive.
    oh well.

------------------
    xxxstraightedgexxx

12. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

Why do we kill people who have killed to show that killing is wrong?

13. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

deznatori and face me face death, there aren't simple solutions to things, like you think are.

Oh and the thing about people in prison getting a free education, you complain about that. yet you also bitch about spending tax dollars on keeping tim mcveigh alive.

You see the people in prison who are getting educated, when they get out, if they had no education they would go right back to crime.
    end right back up in prison which costs tax dollars.so whats your logic behind that???

You have to look at things from more than one angle you...what?

and yes, you are the average dumb fuck american looking at things as black and white and acting on emotions rather than looking at the real problem.

that is why the country is so fucked up and people like bush got elected. thats why democracy is fucked up,

14. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

there are like a billion reasons why the death penalty is wrong even if you don't have any problem with a person being killed.

15. keep

keep Guest

well, being as i livve in okc, theres has been alot of drunk ass debates on this latly. we came to the desishion that either they should kill him be very low electricution, just like 100 volts over the course of like a week. or insert anything from that "ways i dont want to die" thread. or we have this huge ass cross, its like 150 foot tall, nail that bastered to it. public exection would make a statment that no one could deny. or just let him go. make it publicly know exactly what time he's getting out and im sure some one somewhere would take care of him rather quickly, and im sure it wouldnt be nice. as far as the coverup and conspiracies, theres alot of stuff that goes to that, but if there was we will mostlikly never know what really happened.
    And there were a few ATF ppl there but every high ranking offiacial was not there. A friends dad was the top guy and he just took the day off. some others were out to luch and shit like that. Its a little odd.