TIMES YOU DID STUPIDASS SHIT!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i was at a school dance, and then this Nsync song came on and this fat chick with bulletproof thick glasses and a jaw that resembled a donkey came up and asked me to dance

i said yes and it was the worse 5 minutes of my life...i could feel her rolls slipping through my fingers, as soon as the song ended i jetted the fuck out of there and then this other fat chick with a boy haircut was pointing at me and yelling my name, even though i had never seen her before...i think fat chicks love me cus then this fat chinese chick asked me to prom and i didnt go

this was 4 years ago...i havent been to a dance since

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:lol: drink40s

once in 7th grade on a school camp they tryed to make me dance with this fat chick

i refused, then they tried to get few of my mates to dance with her, they refused too.. the teachers ended up sending us all back to our dorm's

none of us where touching that fat bitch

Originally posted by krie

:lol: drink40s

once in 7th grade on a school camp they tryed to make me dance with this fat chick

i refused, then they tried to get few of my mates to dance with her, they refused too.. the teachers ended up sending us all back to our dorm's

none of us where touching that fat bitch

your australian and your calling it "7th grade"?

YEAR 7 mate.... YEAR7!

One time I was eating in a really good restaurant. The waiter was really hot. I was just checking her out then a male waiter asked me if i needed anything, we started talking for a while then I was like Yo that chick has a fat ass i would love to fuck that shit.......Then i saw the look on his face change. After all the waiter told me that was her brother...

I felt stupid..