Timed Sketchin

Darkside

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha word

speaking of timed sketchings...

this shit took about 45 seconds.. in a heated out b-ball court.. had to go home... ..i was impressed.. .

http://digitalnova.net/~krial/cooey/graff/yeooc6aspire.jpg'>

as pire i love you. man. shit.

actually, more to come... always seems like im timed one way or another..

peasout to the max, le gang. :dazed:

ps: might i add that i also agree, the first sketches make me quite sad.

man, like, wasnt that the shit kids was bustin back in grade 4 between classes on the inside walls of the bathroom stalls?

meh. who am i to hate.

peas.

That's hot aspire, I gotta learn to do my shit faster, most of the time whenever I do shit fast I mess up a bit ona ll my lines and will just go over it again and again and it'll turn out to be ncie but like a thick/sketchy line. Otherwise I gotta do shit kinda slow to make my lines nice :( It pisses me off.... I need to have my hand naturally do the perfect curves i need first try and fast!

hey, no worries, when it comes to quick type shit, i can be wobbly as hell too.. dont stress tho.. when you're drawing shit in your book.. dont worry about who may see it an critisize you.. just let shit flow like it was nothin.. once you get to that point, you're game, it pretty much all just runs like water from there...

i think carlos casteneda defined it best in his works of "the killing of ego".. peep his shit.

peasout.

Archived