TIME TO TAKE IT BACK. (popgunwar journal sevenfourteen)

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nyquil..........the homeless kids on the street corner get drunk quick drink.....I know all about that.......actually it's Robitussin....hahaha...

Guest fr8lover

there was nothing left at the pharmacy

but the chewable vitamins and they

just dont give me that

kick in my ass

like acetominoo

i like to see the minnows swim

on acetominophennn

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Why do you drink Nyquil? You, my friend, are a moron. Nyquil makes you fall asleep. If you want to drink cough medicine, drink robutussin extra strength. You're a loser dirtbag if you do either, but at least the robutussin has DXM in it. Either way, show some class you pathetic excuse for a drug addict. Drinking ny quil is definitely not something to brag about you fucking dirt bag.

Guest tears*uno

how come you moderators deleted my thread about a harmless spice nutmeg, when this thread discusses getting fucked up off of fuckin nyquil and robitussum. that's some bogus malogus right there.

reggae isnt that bad...my homies were bumping that in the car the other day hella loud while i was high as fuck, just starin through the window tints at the graffiti, crackheads and hoookers of San franciscos tenderloin with this reggae shit blarin, it was kinda relaxing actually, i was in a state of bliss....what ever that means

Archived