celeary

chicken noddle soup

cream of mushroom

carrots

corn

green beens

and chow mein noddles....

very gubbn'

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my mom thought it was pretty funny that she made hamburger helper last night.... and then she came in the room earlier and said, "haha, we're having hamburger helper again...... but this time it's a different flavor.." and she laughed and went back out of the room.... my mom really thinks that kind of stuff is humorous. I just kinda laughed. But, I was grateful that she cooked for me.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

my mom thought it was pretty funny that she made hamburger helper last night.... and then she came in the room earlier and said, "haha, we're having hamburger helper again...... but this time it's a different flavor.." and she laughed and went back out of the room.... my mom really thinks that kind of stuff is humorous. I just kinda laughed. But, I was grateful that she cooked for me.

:lol: moms are funny.

Guest Melburnian
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

What's hamburger helper?

Archived