Tilt And Fafi.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

forgive me if im wrong, but a couple of thems look like some photoshop action, if u catch my drift.

the red brick wall espically. if im wrong however, dam those gotta be the cleanest shits ive ever seen. either way props though, that shits sickening.

Originally posted by TaunTaun

forgive me if im wrong, but a couple of thems look like some photoshop action, if u catch my drift.

the red brick wall espically. if im wrong however, dam those gotta be the cleanest shits ive ever seen. either way props though, that shits sickening.

The red brick wall im almost sure is an instillation. but i def. see that. I wouldnt doubt that some of them may have been cleaned up a bit with photoshop.

I think it was fafi and miss van that started making these hot chicks way back in paris, 1990 or something. so they're probably just friends. and you know chicks don't care about biting each other if they're the best friends. and I dont think they consider themselves as writers in the same sense as TILT or anyone of us. they're just doing their thing and that tilt-fafi collabo to me is just overwhelmingly inspiring mess of creativity

www.fafi.net

http://www.fafi.net/worldwide/unitedstates/far-west/Deathvalley/trace.jpg'>

http://www.fafi.net/worldwide/unitedstates/far-west/bodega/TILT.jpg'>

yeah, about curvy cartoon girlies... Its a damn shame John Krickfaluci (or smthing) isn't a writer. the guy behind ren&stimpy, the god damn george liquor show, ripping friends, powwwderr toast mannn etc etc.

he drew even better sensual curvy cartoon chicks !!

Archived