Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Tijuana

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by eessee, Sep 2, 2002.

1. eessee

eessee Member

Anyone been there? any damn stories...

i just got back from TJ like a few hours ago and i went to REVOLUCION AVE. or whatever it is:D and i had a mad good time...i got some bongs, brass knuckles, sling shot, GOT LAID, ummm some shoes and a kick in the nuts from a drunk girls:D (hurted too DAMN):dazed: :crazy:

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i've been there and this one time.............

nah i've never been there :mexican:

3. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

and i bet you didnt spend more than 20 bucks!

its great when you can bargain... i love TJ too. I like to collect those hand made leather engraved bags everytime i go.

4. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

"GOT LAID" you may be able to add a VD to the list of items you picked up too, but im form the east coast i know shit.

5. zorak

zorak Member

tj fucking sucks. it's as sketchy as all of you who haven't been there think it is.

6. post.

post. Guest

I hate going to TJ, but for some reason I always go back. Everytime I go, I see homeless women with infants begging for money, or 5 year old kids taking a dump on the sidewalk. It makes me so sad. And in the clubs, I hate pushing off all the jarheads who are trying to grind me. Its nasty. But you can get extremely trashed for a few bucks, but I can't imagine the attraction after you turn 21.

7. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

i dont know what your talking about.

8. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

its good when your looking for sunglasses or clothes or handmade mexican things. sunglasses are cheap as hell because theyre top of the line knock offs. they steal the actual machine and materials to make the stuff from the factory, same goes with clothes. my uncle lives in branch of the city way out in the boondocks. i hate the fuckin place with a passion but go there when my grampa needs medications.

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i hate tj!

but i go back once in a while :(
    im gonna go dig my story out of another thread since its too long to type again

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Last time i went down to TJ we got there at like 4am. the parents would be laying on the doorsteps of buildings and have their 6-9 yo kids beg for money. at this strip club called Pussy Cats the stripper on satage was smoking a cigarette and walking around a 2 foot diameter circle. My friend got a lapdance and the chick pulled out his dick. Getting laid huh. Funny shit man your story reminds me of La Bamba. By the way the name of the hooker finger area is Cahuelas.

In general everywhere be careful if you are white or don't speak spanish cause that's 2 strikes against you. Second keep a few bucks mostly 1's no more than 20 dollars in your wallet/pocket. Keep the rest in a sock. That way if the federales stop you and wanna tax you. They'll see you only have 20 bucks and take that. If they see you got 100 bucks they'll want more payment. Also don't take a nice car. Take a dependable but normal car. Expensive cars will help you get unwanted attention from the federales and lighten your wallet not too mention the high possibilty of something happening to the car itself. It saves the car thiefs the trouble of shipping the car to Mexico for sale.

11. When

When 12oz Loyalist

hookerfinger!

well heres my story...

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i took a school bus out there with the handbrushed "mi vida loca" on the side of the bus...the bus was packed and we got dropped off in front of this bar.5 bucks all you can drink. i was drinking and feelin on some hotties ass..i lso danced with a really fat girl and it was still fun..wet t shirt shit bored me cause it just was.hoes...why look at pussy and ass when you got it in your hands.but the night was fun..crazy lookin graf/gangsta tags all over the place..fuckin crazy..i love the freeways down there.

but being dropped off back at the border, i saw little children up at 4:00 in the mornin begging for money while thier parents slept, i gave those kids everything..cash, change, down to my lighter and the kid who got my lighter was real happy too.it broke my heart.

i came back into america cursing.back to the land of luxury while people live like that just 20ft away, i was pretty upset.

i wishto venture more south..maybe baja califas.
    i would also like to explore the south americas too and off to other places.

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

:eek: yep.

14. ^ you know what?
    the shitty part in situations like this
    is that there are no options at all,
    once this fagcop had in mind to hustle someone
    and you felt the urge to pee the game was set.
    Thats what sucks the most, fuckin coincidence, given the
    circumstances i dont see any other way to handle it
    apart from the one you did..but still i dont even wanna think
    what could possibly happen if your punch was weaker, or
    if someone chased you