Tight Shit

hukedup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IHATEU

man it hurts...im not even gonna bother....

no i will bother...many on here wanna jump down sighs throat for ripping geso and sofourth but come on...this kong is bullshit!!!! not one mother fucker is gonna say what a biting, no structure haveing, rerun this kid is...fuck that i will..at least sigh has heart and crushes trains regardless if he samples...but dude this is like 80%sigh and 20% trendy bits and nibs...i could break this kid down fully but you get my point..at least sigh has been in it for a while...this kid just poped up and was well this looks good and its the craze now so i will run with it...

this is not a post to stick up for sigh but a example of what im getting at..i can handle fools doing this style but not this...just so unstructured and jumbled..kid has no grasp of this concept of style...i think the first photo sums it all up...

no i will bother...many on here wanna jump down sighs throat for ripping geso and sofourth but come on...this kong is bullshit!!!! not one mother fucker is gonna say what a biting, no structure haveing, rerun this kid is...fuck that i will..at least sigh has heart and crushes trains regardless if he samples...but dude this is like 80%sigh and 20% trendy bits and nibs...i could break this kid down fully but you get my point..at least sigh has been in it for a while...this kid just poped up and was well this looks good and its the craze now so i will run with it...

this is not a post to stick up for sigh but a example of what im getting at..i can handle fools doing this style but not this...just so unstructured and jumbled..kid has no grasp of this concept of style...i think the first photo sums it all up...

i agree, when i saw this worm full on popped into my head, bleah, this belongs in the style cliches thread

Guest evidence

so yea, just cause this kid is biting whatever, it makes it ok for sigh to BITE THE SHIT out of geso?? yea, tight dude. excuses never got you anywhere. so fuck, hey everyone, it is ok to bite whomever you want as long as someone else is doing it too.

other than those throwups on the red brick bulding, the best stuff here is coaltrain. its funny how a large piece of shit burns the rest.

Originally posted by evidence

so yea, just cause this kid is biting whatever, it makes it ok for sigh to BITE THE SHIT out of geso?? yea, tight dude. excuses never got you anywhere. so fuck, hey everyone, it is ok to bite whomever you want as long as someone else is doing it too.

how about reading comprehension...you god damn idiot..i was using the sigh thing as a example that fools wanna jump on him but dont say shit to this...i dont like sighs shit and he samples but i just fucking said that above you dult...my whole point is ITS not ok but i feel sigh holds more water then this kid regardless...im not justifying ANY of it..christ i forget sometimes im dealing with kids....

Guest evidence

oh yea... you must have forgotton you have to be under 12 to be on this website. but shit, now that you made yourself look real cool because you called me a "kid" you got nothing to worry about, huh. bro. in your little "breakdown" of this guys style you say its 80% sigh? but wait sigh is just about 100% geso so that means what? yea. fucking stupid example.

Guest evidence

oh, and i like how you use the word "sample". is that the newest 12oz graff term since all you fucking pussies here cant take it if someone calls you a biter? geez, its just such a harsh world, isint it?

hahah exactly what i thought...yall defend sigh, and now your mad that someone else isnt getting criticized!!! thats about the lamest thing ive seen yet.....first it was that sigh wasnt biting. now hes "sampling" geso?? and its wrong to criticize him, but its cool to criticize this guy, whos NOT your boy? hypocrisy at its best. fuck sigh... this kong is definitely stealing from people too, but NOWHERE near as bad as geso jr.

although this necessarily isnt the case right now.

does it cease to be biting if you are friends or... whats the graffiti hip hop term ... "down" with someone whos style youre appropriating. lots of writers use there friends style... i think there are times when that is appropriate. when youre personally friends with people who taught you things.. and youre willing to admit thats where you got it from... but if youre not really taking it a step further...whatever... and also if you dont even know letter structure and youre just adding some fluff aesthetic.. to make the letters look cool...that shit deserves a serious shit in the mouth.

at one point or another we all have been guilty of "biting"...

thats part of coming up in graff... but when people perpetrate other peoples styles as their own.. that is another matter all together.

Originally posted by evidence

in your little "breakdown" of this guys style you say its 80% sigh? but wait sigh is just about 100% geso so that means what

exactly...he is taking from a biter!!!!!and sample is just a slang word IM using..i would hope that fools on here know im not polite or beat around said bush...and mr.chearleader, im not sighs boy....at least fox mulder can fucking get it...sanka has a valid point as well...

I enjoy sigh's shit, it's influenced me, but i don't think I've bitten him specifically so much as i have identified with a certain type of writer, and a certain genre of graff. I could do a tecked out piece and i wouldn't be biting FX as much as showing that I relate with the history of tecked out piecers. I've done goofy pieces, and i dont think i'm biting Sigh as much as I'm relating with a history of goofy writers, reas, ghost whatever.

Granted, I'll remember the critisism, and keep in mind that people are eager to call biter, but I feel almost like calling someone on biting sigh is just as trendy as the style itself. This is all just some stuff from the last month or so, if it's too sigh, sorry guys, shit'll get changed up anyway.

Originally posted by KONG 42

I enjoy sigh's shit, it's influenced me, but i don't think I've bitten him specifically so much as i have identified with a certain type of writer, and a certain genre of graff. I could do a tecked out piece and i wouldn't be biting FX as much as showing that I relate with the history of tecked out piecers. I've done goofy pieces, and i dont think i'm biting Sigh as much as I'm relating with a history of goofy writers, reas, ghost whatever.

Granted, I'll remember the critisism, and keep in mind that people are eager to call biter, but I feel almost like calling someone on biting sigh is just as trendy as the style itself. This is all just some stuff from the last month or so, if it's too sigh, sorry guys, shit'll get changed up anyway.

get over yourself......people are gonna be calling you a biter no matter what style you rock. thats just how graff is......until you can hold your own and rock shit(like sigh can) people will give you shit no matter what. on another topic i give the scan dyer and xray throwies baller status.

Originally posted by baLLeRplAyA

get over yourself......people are gonna be calling you a biter no matter what style you rock. thats just how graff is......until you can hold your own and rock shit(like sigh can) people will give you shit no matter what. on another topic i give the scan dyer and xray throwies baller status.

true - yeah sorry if that explaination came off as lofty but there was shit to be said.

Archived