thugz

Ant

why is it everyone thinks their harder than everyone else? id like to know what makes ppl want to be gangsters. it makes no sence to me. what do people gain out of fronting on non thugs like me. as i sit here in my celtics jersey i contimplate why God gave these people the luxury of life.

hit me back. your biggest fan. this is stan.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ant

why is it everyone thinks their harder than everyone else? id like to know what makes ppl want to be gangsters. it makes no sence to me. what do people gain out of fronting on non thugs like me. as i sit here in my celtics jersey i contimplate why God gave these people the luxury of life.

hit me back. your biggest fan. this is stan.

read a book like monster and learn why?

its a matter of ego....the male ego isnt comfortable with people physically or mentally being pushed around....i know this is true...because tonight a "homie" had to be a tough ass and pull my card in fron t of my own fucking house...i dotn care who you are..u dotn do that in fornt of my house.....its ego....faith, balls, respect, or fear or what ever, .....people act hard because they think by not acting that way it makes them look less vulnerable........but fuck it...friend or enemy, you dont trust me...i dont trust you....dont fuck with me and i wont fuck with you....die slow...

originally said by Mike Tyson quoting Nietzsche... (please do your own mental impression of Mikey Ty)

You have to... when you're going to... If... When you do battle wiff mongstahs... and when it's finish... if you battle wiff mongstahs you have to be careful because... you become... you might become a monghstah... yahself because you can become a monghstah too.

But on the real, even though he wasn't eloquent, the Labor day interview with Greta Van Susteren was REALLY good. She asked him some really tough questions and he ansered as best he could. It humanized Tyson in a way that I haven't seen since he was a rookie. It gives me pause to think of the roles we force immature sports figures like Tyson, or maybe Kobe, into and how that persona drives their actual life. Tyson even admitted quite frankly that alot of the 'animal killer' type persona is all hype but I was really impacted by the subtle signs and refernces that showed Tyson literally thinks of himself as an animal but really wants to be a good person/animal...

like a vicious and beaten dog that most of all wants companionship but is so dysfunctional it bites anyhting that gets near...

It was kind of heart wrenching to watch him comprehend his problems but you could see in his eyes how hard he was still struggling with the answers.

yo like dis otha night at the park me and my boy were chillin and this fool tried talking shit so, you know, like, i be in this bitches face an hes backing down n shit so i was like yo fool gimme your 40 and the dumb nigga handed it to me and i smashed it right in front of him motha fucka ill server motha fuckas like volley ball