thugged out...early 90s or late 90s/early 2000...you decide

Chicken George

ok i was thinking. in the early 90s shit was thugged. on the west coast gangsta rap was big. and on the east coast shit was grimey. i mean das efx...come on. thats good. Nine does anyone remember him. so many more..the early 90s was host to some thugg ass mother fuckers. nyc and newark. remember new jersey drive..juice..all that good stuff. that is thugged out.

now thugged out means having nicely done hair, driving a lexus or range rover and wearing sean paul...these so called thug rapers might as well be white guys..dont get me wrong though..early 90s thugs drove benzos and shit, but they did it with style. and they had nappy hair..remember method mans all i need video..

basically if das efx and there niggaz were to fight nelly and his mask wearing friends...i think we all know who would win.

which do you prefer...early 90s thugs or late 90s / early 2000 thugs..

oh yea..im a hommie hunter

[This message has been edited by Chicken George (edited 08-24-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

youll still see people with army suits and timberlands with the laces out.early 90's style.even though most everybody has the same allen iverson style,now.the new cool ghetto thing ive noticed,on my many bike rides,is i always see at least one guy with a boa constrictor around his neck

BUMPSHTICKITYBUMPSHICKITYHOLDUP!!!

funny you mentioned nine....that guy was rugged....

definatly east coast early ninties thugged out....fuck it....i still rock the hoodie with the vest over it....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

early nintys to mid nintys westcoast.

im talkin about 2pac, ice cube, eazy e, wsc, dj quick, snoop etc etc.

those were the days. although some of these guys are still around they arent as cool as they used to be. snoop dawg has gotten kinda gay if ya ask me.

<Increase the Peace>

Guest WebsterUno

ok, ok, BEARDO is the hardest

mofo in this room, I heard he still

shanks kids for their Jordans

and Parkas, and rides dirty

in his drop top VW. beep beep!

[This message has been edited by WebsterUno (edited 08-24-2001).]

i know what you mean though.....everyone wears bandanas and talks about being gangstas but they never rep any sets guess there all faggot fairy gangstas.although maybe they think because theyre getting fucked in the ass by ab's 13's crips or bloods that they are part of that gang simple misunderstanding!

Webster is always quick to jump to the wrong conclusion.......

WHAT YOU WANT NINE?

MAD CLIPS FOR MY NINE

WHAT YOU WANT NINE

PHAT BEATS FOR MY RYTHMS!

I still listen to NINE,fuck off all the paper gangster faggots need to check them selfs.Lets talk about SCARHEAD those dudes are hard.

Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

What about Nelly Vs. Nelly Furtado???

come on, you know whod win. nelly furtado is more thug then nelly.

but for real, early 90s would kill anything from 97 to the present.

Guest K[O]MEGA

thug to me is some guy in 50 frisco counties..with a wife beater..drinking a 4d wit his son riding a big wheel on the fron side walk..while he juss watches people strole by in his pennie lofers..and some lok's a long mustach no goe tea juss a long mustach..

dass thug..guys liek that used to always smOke me out..we used to burn forest together..

mad love for the thugs..

kOmega smoking you know what..

see phore

its sean jean,not sean paul,hes another regge/rap guy.and im white and would beat the shit out of you,soooooooooooooooooooo...what do you mean?

-----------------------------------------

yea i guess it is sean paul..or is it john or jean, i already forget again. i dont know i dont wear that crap. and about the they might as well be white guys...go listen to Milk bone....he was thugged out..yea..

im sure you can beat me up whitey.

i was joking anyways. calm down. dont beat me up with your 3rd Bass cd.

[This message has been edited by Chicken George (edited 08-24-2001).]

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

What about Nelly Vs. Nelly Furtado???

come on, you know whod win. nelly furtado is more thug then nelly.

but for real, early 90s would kill anything from 97 to the present.

id say 99 to now but the way it works these cheese gangsters from the hood! will have the same misfortune as hammer did. remember him?

hahaha, onyx. slated to be an r&b group until a&r decided that a gangster rap group would be more profitable. after onyx, everybody though they were a thug killer. man i really loved dead serious by das efx. "hey yo mirror mirror mirror mirror on my dresser, remember that chick loretta back in the days i used to sweat her?"

Archived