Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

thugged out...early 90s or late 90s/early 2000...you decide

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Chicken George, Aug 24, 2001.

1. Chicken George

Chicken George Member

ok i was thinking. in the early 90s shit was thugged. on the west coast gangsta rap was big. and on the east coast shit was grimey. i mean das efx...come on. thats good. Nine does anyone remember him. so many more..the early 90s was host to some thugg ass mother fuckers. nyc and newark. remember new jersey drive..juice..all that good stuff. that is thugged out.
    now thugged out means having nicely done hair, driving a lexus or range rover and wearing sean paul...these so called thug rapers might as well be white guys..dont get me wrong though..early 90s thugs drove benzos and shit, but they did it with style. and they had nappy hair..remember method mans all i need video..

basically if das efx and there niggaz were to fight nelly and his mask wearing friends...i think we all know who would win.

which do you prefer...early 90s thugs or late 90s / early 2000 thugs..

oh yea..im a hommie hunter

[This message has been edited by Chicken George (edited 08-24-2001).]

2. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

3. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia Member

http://images.bestbuy.com/mimages/music/1011/10110662.jpg'>

THEY WANT EFX!!! DAS EFX!!!!!!!!

4. SCOTCH WHISKEO

SCOTCH WHISKEO Dirty Dozen Crew

what if Das EFX fought the Fu-Shnickens??? (Without Shaq-fu of course.) What about Nelly Vs. Nelly Furtado???

5. beardo

beardo Guest

straight from the sewah straight from the sewah

6. CONTWO

CONTWO Member

youll still see people with army suits and timberlands with the laces out.early 90's style.even though most everybody has the same allen iverson style,now.the new cool ghetto thing ive noticed,on my many bike rides,is i always see at least one guy with a boa constrictor around his neck

7. Trend

Trend Member

cuz we're jus' some men that's on the mic

8. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

BUMPSHTICKITYBUMPSHICKITYHOLDUP!!!

funny you mentioned nine....that guy was rugged....

definatly east coast early ninties thugged out....fuck it....i still rock the hoodie with the vest over it....

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

9. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

early nintys to mid nintys westcoast.
    im talkin about 2pac, ice cube, eazy e, wsc, dj quick, snoop etc etc.

those were the days. although some of these guys are still around they arent as cool as they used to be. snoop dawg has gotten kinda gay if ya ask me.

<Increase the Peace>

10. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

ok, ok, BEARDO is the hardest
    mofo in this room, I heard he still
    shanks kids for their Jordans
    and Parkas, and rides dirty
    in his drop top VW. beep beep!

[This message has been edited by WebsterUno (edited 08-24-2001).]

11. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

if you like the grimmy poor ass fucking thugged out all stars listen to some real canadian [toronto] shit.its sean jean,not sean paul,hes another regge/rap guy.and im white and would beat the shit out of you,soooooooooooooooooooo...what do you mean?

12. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

i know what you mean though.....everyone wears bandanas and talks about being gangstas but they never rep any sets guess there all faggot fairy gangstas.although maybe they think because theyre getting fucked in the ass by ab's 13's crips or bloods that they are part of that gang simple misunderstanding!

13. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

Webster is always quick to jump to the wrong conclusion.......

WHAT YOU WANT NINE?

MAD CLIPS FOR MY NINE

WHAT YOU WANT NINE

PHAT BEATS FOR MY RYTHMS!

I still listen to NINE,fuck off all the paper gangster faggots need to check them selfs.Lets talk about SCARHEAD those dudes are hard.

14. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

me, snoop and the ladies got your back webs
    [​IMG]

15. TOY

TOY New Jack

come on, you know whod win. nelly furtado is more thug then nelly.

but for real, early 90s would kill anything from 97 to the present.