Thug Butt

Joker

I don't think I can take it much longer before I finally snap.

Someone, please, explain to me this fucking pants phenomenon where you wear super baggy pants, or even super tight pants, and wear them with the waist just below or around the middle of your ass cheeks. Or even better yet, I've seen idiots wearing them around their thighs.

WWwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????

What is the point? What is the statement these guys are trying to get across? Is it that they want girls to see thier undewear? Which I can't believe to be the case because if that were it... most of them might want to stop buying the three pack at Target. Unattractive. Especially when they're all bunched up... ugh! It's killing me.

Sometimes the pants are so low that these kids are walking like they have a basketball between their legs, just so they can keep their pants from falling. I see guys walking around holding the sides of their pants to keep them from falling down as well. So I'm really confused.

I'm sure this is going to sprout a bunch of very intelligent (read sarcasm) conversation, but if someone can give me an honest answer to the reason why every fucking guy in the world is wearing their panst this way... I'd feel a little more connected to the world. And yes, I may be a bit older than most but this seems utterly retarded.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my pants sag mainly because I have a lot of old pants that are now sizes too big, but not enough money to buy new ones, and 90% of the time I forget to throw on a belt.

It is rather comfortable though in the jock area when the pants are worn a bit lower than on the waist.

Damn Joker, I thought youd know that considering the amount of people hanging off your jock.

Originally posted by slumlord@May 12 2005, 05:26 AM

you will never understand, white boy.

If indeed you are black, please don't tell me this is something most black kids do because 400 years ago your ancestors wore their pants that way after they were "brought" to North America. That is not a valid reason for dressing like a fucking slob. In the 80's, rope chains I understood because the statement was clear and the result was impressive.

And I see more white kids dressing like this than black kids.

Ghetto? How is that an answer? It's also ghetto to live with roaches... is this becoming a fad as well?

Suprisingly comfortable? So is wearing no pants at all, which you might as well do if you're going to wear them that low.

i keep a sag because to me it's comfortable. The only time I ever need to hold them up though is when I'm running. I don't wear anything that's fresh because it's what everyone else wears, I wear it because I like it and I think it's fresh based on my own opinion, according to style, comfort and design.

i remember when i ended this trend in my own life.

it was time to pull my pants up.

it loks funny.

why do people do this?

it's that ghetto thing where people cuff their pants on one side only, and no ne remembers that was cuz of back in the day and everyone had to ride their bike and not get chain ring oil on their pants.

probably some hold over.

from stashing a 40 in your pants.

a gun in your pants

being able to steal stuff wihtout people noticing.

then it became some dumb ass urban trend/statement, and the world picked up on it.

because like paul Mooney said ..the american black male is the most copied person on the planet

Guest sneak

not to long ago i was at work when we has this "thug/ghetto" kid come in and trie to rack from us. the matey didnt see me looking at him stuff shit in his pockets from the top of the stairs. i shouted at him, he ran and ended up face first on the floor having tripped over due to his trousers being so fucking low!

true story

this is the thing that gets me....

I started highschool over a decade ago (no, I'm not still in it)

and we wore super baggy pants like the ones joker is describing.

Well 10 years before us, it was the mid 80's and people were

wearing tight pants. 10 years before that and it was bell-bottoms.

my point is that in 10 years, nothing has changed. Shouldn't teen

fashion mistakes update every once in a while? The super baggy,

low pant thing was spoofed in the movie Clueless and that was made

a good decade ago! Try something new, mmm'kay kids?

I sag my shit somewhat ever since I was a little kid. I just dont like the feeling of something being around my waist and have gotten used to it being a little lower. Also I have really fit legs, but I'm a little stocky so tight pants makes me look retarded, the baggy pants evens it out. Also, I think it is very comfortable. I don't like pants to be touching my legs on all sides so baggy is whats up.

DROOPY DRAWERS

here's a little bill that was trying to get passed in LA.. needless to say, it didn't pass.

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) -- A Louisiana state representative wants to make it illegal for people to wear low-slung pants that expose underwear - or more. But he's having trouble getting some of his colleagues to take him seriously.

When the bill came up for debate earlier this week, Rep. Derrick Shepherd, a Democrat from the New Orleans suburb of Marrero, was met with catcalls on the House floor.

The bill would make it a crime to wear clothing in public that "intentionally exposes undergarments or intentionally exposes any portion of the pubic hair, cleft of the buttocks or genitals."

"Somebody's telling me how to wear the clothes I've paid for? So my kid is wearing his pants off his booty, he's going to jail?" an incredulous Nikquel Thomas, a 22-year-old New Orleans college student, said about the proposed law.

"It's the land of the free - who cares about what clothes you wear?" added his friend, 18-year-old Leslie Barnum. "It's hot in New Orleans. We're not talking Bourbon Street style - topless. We're talking comfortable, relaxed."

Launching a fiery speech in support of the bill, Shepherd said, "There comes a time in every society where we must draw a line of decency, where we must speak to a group of individuals who would flaunt the laws of our state, who would flaunt the morals of our community."

The result: laughter from some and a facetious chant of "No more crack!" from Rep. Tommy Wright, D-Jena.

Shepherd asked for a delay of a vote and the measure awaits action.

Despite the jokes, some opponents have serious concerns. During a May 6 committee hearing, Heather Hall of the American Civil Liberties Union said Shepherd's bill would institute a literal "fashion police" and a "really invasive violation of the fundamental right to public expression."

House Criminal Justice Committee Chairman Danny Martiny, R-Kenner, said he agreed with the spirit of the measure, but he said the law would be impossible to enforce.

"I don't know that it's respectful to pay my respects at a funeral without my shirt on, but that's not illegal; that's just stupid," he said. "Government can't fix everything."

But there is also support for the measure.

"We should be able to say what is moral, what is decent and what is acceptable behavior for our young people," said Glenn Green, a city councilman from Westwego, near New Orleans.

If Shepherd does get his bill passed, violators of the proposed law would have to perform three eight-hour days of community service at a fire department and could have to pay a fine up to $175.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@May 12 2005, 11:01 AM

I sag my shit somewhat ever since I was a little kid. I just dont like the feeling of something being around my waist and have gotten used to it being a little lower. Also I have really fit legs, but I'm a little stocky so tight pants makes me look retarded, the baggy pants evens it out. Also, I think it is very comfortable. I don't like pants to be touching my legs on all sides so baggy is whats up.

i dig what this guy is saying, and tight ankles aren't a good look.

people wear the bagy pants to pretent they are living PHAT. the same way fools will spend their whole check on car apyments and live with mom dukes. Hip-hip- as a way of life is all about faking the funk. Keeping it real mean that you keep the real in pocket and projecting what you wish was real.

it used to be rock waht you got, clean and pressed or what ever your style was. Now its all about huge crappy labels and stupid shit fools decide they need to own to be fresh.

Joker, keep them skin tight shits on dont worry, you will be rocking the baggy joints in a few years as you start to loose control of your BMs and you need grandaddy diapers.

remember its still hip to be square.

yeah sagging is corny. whatever

I dont think it's just the sagging that makes "scene kids" corny, they're assholes anyway...

I guess everyone knows where's the limit. Don't go and show everyone how low you sag your pants, that's immature. In my book one is not allowed to sag below ass, unless he and his fellows are drunk beyond control, and share the same view on this issue.

but honestly... children of africa are starving. how can you worry about this crap?

Originally posted by symbols@May 12 2005, 09:38 AM

probably some hold over.

from stashing a 40 in your pants.

a gun in your pants

being able to steal stuff wihtout people noticing.

then it became some dumb ass urban trend/statement, and the world picked up on it.

uh huh... the much more utilitarian functions of racking, packing, and stacking. Then it became a stupid fashion statement.

i don't really care if it's trendy or not... even though i don't really live that lifestyle any more i still feel more comfortable and secure in oversized pants with lots of pockets or pocket space and hammer loops never hurt. i'm just utilitarian like that. i'll be wearing this shit when it becomes uncool again.

you know where the look originated?

Prison! well.. the lock up more so.

they take your belt away in the lockup, so people would be

walking around with pants half around their asses. It looked 'hardt'

and people took the look out to the street.

sorry... idiots who think being arrested is a good thing took it outside.