thru hell and back

IRonE_gee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: yo

Originally posted by thetruthtalk

its a nice post but youre dollar searching advertisement on all the pictures kills it if you dont wanna share pictures of somebody elses work on freights then dont get pictures of somebody elses work take pictures of youre own shit and put dollar searching all over them is a little dumb in my point of view to try to "copyright" pictures of a freight done by another person :idea:

>All I gotta say about YOU is that your a fucking loser!..If you wanna be some kinda motivational speaker then go get your own lil INFOMERCIAL on some late night T.V,with yourTRUTHTALK shit,its only you and ONE other bitch on here WHINNING & CRYING,Enjoy the fucking pictures and suck on your mommas tit some more!where the fuck are your POSTS at?HUH?..It doesnt seem to bother other people?,Are you that much of an UNFOCUSED person that you just cant block out the lil logo while enjoying the actual graff itself?....Cant you jus try to enjoy the hard work and risks that the ARTIST took while doing something for your eyes?..You have no buisness commenting on this forum!!!!!If you wanna speak the TRUTH then go to a court room and raise your hand with your other on the BIBLE and cry some more,Cuz GRAFFITI is all about doing whatever you wanna do with whatever or anything you wanna do-That includes photos BITCH!

Originally posted by ARCEL

writing that shit on every picture completely fucking ruins it

>N O I T D O E S N T... ..Well people of the forum,We got ourselves ANOTHER CRYBABY who doesnt have the MENTAL SKILLS to visually block out the poor lil logo while LOOKING AT THE GRAFF AS ITS SELF!--YOU LIL BITCH!WAA-WAA-WAA-WA!

>Enjoy the fucking picture you pussy and go crack open another jar of GERBERS apple sauce!

yo if people wanna trade, cool.

But right - clicking and saving copies is another thing.

traders aproacher privately.

I put in work to get the best photo I can. I'm not going to go out ever day and flick everthing in sight, or take weak-ass angle shots that leave the viewer unsatisfied. So-what if my signature is on there.

Its not a promotional stunt.

there may be some angle shots but strictly from rolling panels. I'm not going to offer half-ass goods

na mean.... be cool now.

:lol:

Re: Re: yo

Originally posted by joe

Cuz GRAFFITI is all about doing whatever you wanna do with whatever or anything you wanna do-That includes photos BITCH!

sorry playboy but you just contradicted your self right there. you and your buddy make a thread and wine about some spot and then go and say something like that^^^^^ about graffiti, c'mon. and then you say way too many people complain about something ..... all you did on that thread was complain and bitch and cry. dunno man but you need to stop huffing on whatever you huff on and stop trying to act all tuff on the web. but i guess thats where your balls actually drop.

anyway nice fliks .

p.s save your comments .

Re: Re: Re: yo

Originally posted by *

..... all you did on that thread was complain and bitch and cry. dunno man but you need to stop huffing on whatever you huff on and stop trying to act all tuff on the web. but i guess thats where your balls actually drop.

anyway nice fliks .

p.s save your comments .

ya rook I'll advise you of the samething

looks the me....you haven't posted much.

fuck a new critics.

In someplaces they seem to spread like roach.

grey-streek johnny

...didn't have much to say.

"look its grey-streek johnny what's up man." Is what was said. "Aye. Dude can I get a dollar."

Johnny asks. Another replies."Why, what for." Johnny says, "for some beer".

http://pic8.picturetrail.com:80/VOL240/1260803/2393327/29822169.jpg'>

http://pic8.picturetrail.com:80/VOL240/1260803/2393327/29822323.jpg'>

http://pic8.picturetrail.com:80/VOL240/1260803/2393327/29822207.jpg'>

http://pic8.picturetrail.com:80/VOL240/1260803/2393327/29822139.jpg'>

Re: Re: Re: Re: yo

Originally posted by IRonE_gee

ya rook I'll advise you of the samething

looks the me....you haven't posted much.

fuck a new critics.

In someplaces they seem to spread like roach.

ohh yeah i forgot you have to be a 12oz geek and get about 5000 posts b4 people say "Hey mr man nice thread you rock you catch all the goodies" so then someone can post an opinion. personaly, im out spending time painting and not worry about the rest of the geeks loving my " THREADs" and " the catches" of the day. i too can sit like and asswhole and re-ply 400 more times so you can count me in with the 12oz "in crowed" so i can critique on how you ass wipes cry an cry and bitch like little girls. i think you you fags have yet to stop nibbling on yo mom's tits and havent decided on when to actually start painting. now go a head and keep replying on how much clout you have on this site and your spots this and your catches that but seriously you bitches need to check your self's. go a head and type away sissy boys............ :crazy: :crazy: ;)

Re: yo

Originally posted by thetruthtalk

its a nice post but youre dollar searching advertisement on all the pictures kills it if you dont wanna share pictures of somebody elses work on freights then dont get pictures of somebody elses work take pictures of youre own shit and put dollar searching all over them is a little dumb in my point of view to try to "copyright" pictures of a freight done by another person :idea:

you can see the pictures now, but yet they still have something to bitch about.

Originally posted by IRonE_gee

Hey folk crowd around.

Demonstrating for you.

This guy talk more than my bitch.:confused:

haha internet girlfriends are not real sorry to bust your bubble sissy boy. type away..........

Originally posted by *

haha internet girlfriends are not real sorry to bust your bubble sissy boy. type away..........

>>You jus contadicted yo self...Acouple posts up you said save your comments but your still replying....and now you jus said keep typing...YOUR STILL TYPING.....whos the nerd?....AND I DIDNT CONTADICT MYSELF PROFESSOR.....GRAFFITI IS ALL ABOUT DOING WHAT YOU WANNA DO...MAKING A SPOT HOT IS IN A DIFFERENT CATAGORIE..THATS UNDER:GET YO ASS BEAT DOWN!...So what lil smart remark you gotta say bout this MR.*......no name-no life-no -pussy-no styles-no nothing...

Originally posted by joe

>>You jus contadicted yo self...Acouple posts up you said save your comments but your still replying....and now you jus said keep typing...YOUR STILL TYPING.....whos the nerd?....AND I DIDNT CONTADICT MYSELF PROFESSOR.....GRAFFITI IS ALL ABOUT DOING WHAT YOU WANNA DO...MAKING A SPOT HOT IS IN A DIFFERENT CATAGORIE..THATS UNDER:GET YO ASS BEAT DOWN!...So what lil smart remark you gotta say bout this MR.*......no name-no life-no -pussy-no styles-no nothing...

i guess mr IronE GEEK does have a bitch. next.............thread.;)

i dont come on 12oz often but when i do i always notice joe is flipping out on someone.

you must have a hell of a replacement program for your keyboard and the worse case of blueballs on the planet.

solution:

try talking to girls - use you inside voice and be polite - chicks like that. it could lead to you getting laid. you have a lot of pinned up anger, i can tell. take it out on some tender young 19 year old virgin. you just look foolish when you use caps and scream on people on 12 prophet about shit that means absolutely zero in the grand scheme of things.

if that dosent work try anger management. it dosent work for everyone, but its worth a shot.

i know you will probably scream at me for even talking to you, and i dont mean to ruffel your feathers, but you seriously should chill out, i mean for your own sake. its just unhealthy dude.

Archived