THROWUPS-trash or worth it?

wyze

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my drunken 2cents

throwies give a writer recognition amongst his graff peers. done quickyl in a visible area is an artform alll its own. Peer writers may respect him, despite the publix looking at a throwie as trash

The throwie gives a writer basic outlining and filling skillz for the piece, the more throwies, the better outline skillz for a piece.

my 2 cents peace

Originally posted by stylus1

my drunken 2cents

throwies give a writer recognition amongst his graff peers. done quickyl in a visible area is an artform alll its own. Peer writers may respect him, despite the publix looking at a throwie as trash

The throwie gives a writer basic outlining and filling skillz for the piece, the more throwies, the better outline skillz for a piece.

my 2 cents peace

this kid has read subway art one too many times...

if you ask me to be true to the game you got to do throwies, tags, trains, walls, everything, although you might focus on one over another. but if all you do is safer things like trains or chill spots your gay. nothings better than driving down the interstate and seeing your bomb.