Throwin Away tons of perfect dudes.

skirmfirm

Every night supermarkets all over the world have to throw away bakery products such as donuts,cakes,muffins,cookies,baguettes, croissants etc, just because the law states this, after a mission the other night we just walked round the back of TESCOS and in a large container there was just bags and bags of food, we checked it out and it was all fine, we munched out on like 20 donuts and massive cookies each, why cant they give it to the hobos!

munch28np.jpg

munch10zg.jpg

fukin wastefull multinational corps..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by midas_ups@Jan 9 2006, 02:01 AM

it dont work like that, it aint stale , the consume by date is like 3days after the sell by date, meanin they have to throw that shit wehn its stil fine.

alright ive eaten out of dumpsters before, its not taht bad but shit if your hungry go rack some good shit. or at least some hummus or something to slap on the bread you dumpstered

yer ive seen shit like that wrapped up in clear bags, its all fine, usually never touches anything more than cardboard and paper, and in the winter wen it freezin out, its fine, aint nothin gonna grow on it! tis just like bein in yo cupbord for a few day ud stil eat it if you was hungry

Whole Foods throws away so much produce. I would throw away perfect fruit maybe with a small bruise or no bruise. Whole banana boxes of perfect bananas. Not yet ripe avacados. everything. Day old produce gets thrown out to make room for new stuff. All the bread is tossed daily. Prepared foods are thrown out 3 days before the sell by date. As previously stated most food is supposed to be good to eat for 3 days after the sell by. Honestly i wont eat any meat that has sat around my fridge for more than 2 days. I deffinitly wouldnt fuck with dumpster meat or eggs. I wouldnt hesitate to dive a whole foods dumpster if necessary.

Whole Foods has high standards. People who shop there often pay double what you would pay at other markets. They can not keep inferior anything around. You could easily pull $150 worth of really good food in no time. Shit that you would have no problem eating. I used to have the opportunity to purchase the garbage for 25 cent a pound. I would spend 5$ a day for 70$ worth of groceries. Plus you can grip organic shit if you dig around

Originally posted by John Birch@Jan 9 2006, 01:51 AM

When we were kids we usta dumpster dive behind a Hostess outlet... Shit was pretty fresh to eat..but then I told my grandmother about it and she beat the shit outta me for being a scrub and disrespecting her and her family by going into dumpsters....I agree

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: