Throw your Rolex in the air

alkaline

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That's one hell of a digital camera you got there. I like the streaks. See ya soon, dudes "please believe it!".

:P

p.s. Norcalfr8tr, out here we call blackmail flicks "files". For example, "Did you see that wack (insert name here) piece?? Man, that shit is a FILE!" We like to keep "files" so we can make fun of each other later...

come up with an original insult...jeeeezus it isnt that hard....every thread with more than one train has some nerd blubbering about their "oh so high" opinion on the matter of which tips OTHER people use. this really wouldnt bother me, cause i can just casually NOT read what yall write.....however the instance has occured soooo many times where i just glance at some random yankee's comments, only to find the exact same bickering reply that some other yankee made weeks earlier. "The thin sporadic sputtering that emerges from the stock tip you are using is quite reminiscent of my ejaculatory irregularity that seems to ail me only when it is YOUR sister that licks my scrotum."

see.

not that hard...and definately dissimilar from the rest of the jargon that you pitiful fuckers come up with...

i.e. "wastin panel spaces on pieces of shit"

Originally posted by scallawag

come up with an original insult...jeeeezus it isnt that hard....every thread with more than one train has some nerd blubbering about their "oh so high" opinion on the matter of which tips OTHER people use. this really wouldnt bother me, cause i can just casually NOT read what yall write.....however the instance has occured soooo many times where i just glance at some random yankee's comments, only to find the exact same bickering reply that some other yankee made weeks earlier. "The thin sporadic sputtering that emerges from the stock tip you are using is quite reminiscent of my ejaculatory irregularity that seems to ail me only when it is YOUR sister that licks my scrotum."

see.

not that hard...and definately dissimilar from the rest of the jargon that you pitiful fuckers come up with...

i.e. "wastin panel spaces on pieces of shit"

I quite liked the 'wastin panel spaces on pieces of shit'.

Straight to the point.

Wouldnt it be alot better if people focust on quallity instead of quantity?

Not to say any thing about any body in the post (not implied to any body) cause theyve put there time into the game... but to you new jacks... its not about how many freight you waste your time doing in a year..its about how beautifful you can make them look...

"Im a graffiti artist, i dont just do tags every were, i make them trains beautifful!"

Originally posted by Secret

That's one hell of a digital camera you got there. I like the streaks. See ya soon, dudes "please believe it!".

Thank you.

Originally posted by cinnamon toast crunch804

alkaline..you know us cyclist only rock the festina...well atleast i do (i won it in a cyclocross series)

I'm rocking the Timex right now.

Archived