Throw Away All Your Fucking CD's

DEE38

And start your collection over. Thats what I did yesterday because i'm sick and tired of breaking alot of them, getting alot of them jacked, leaving them at peoples pads and forgetting them. So I gave my whole collection of what was left and gave it to Goodwill and told them I want them to sell it for a penny, my whole binder with maybe like 25-30 cd's in there, I told them to just close it and leave it how it is, and sell it like that, for 1 meazly cent.

(I cheated though cuz I kept all reggae CD's I have and portishead.)

Anyway, i started my collection over last night. And I started with: Sublime, 40oz to freedom.

If you threw all your shit away, what would you buy first?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds like a bad idea to me.

Why can't you just add to your collection?

why do you have to start over?

CD's become like a part of your life. I have a shit-ton of CDs from highschool that I don't listen to, but I won't throw them away because anytime I want to remember highschool I could just pop one in. You know how you'll hear a certain song, some song you used to rock nonstop back in the day, and it'll bring back all kinds of memories.

like, oh shit! I remember i used to chill with these cats and do silly crap all the time. and we used to rock this CD all day long.

Maybe I'm just a pack-rat, but I wouldn't toss out CDs...but I would buy a case of them for a penny. oh hell yes.

Originally posted by Matthew13

You started out right at least.

Edited- After thinking about it for a sec...I'd probally start off with metallica's master of puppets...hehe...that's the tape I've been looking for lately at a decent price.

matthewnothintosaythirteen.

Hey you know whats funny, i found that in my old cd player when i got home. It's a CD, you could have it if you want.. its not a tape though

Wise, it was a bunch of shitty cd's anyway... all my GOOD ones are broken, stolen. i mean ALL of my GOOD classic ones get so fucking abused, i need to learn to keep that shit better.

I wont miss them, im so fed up.. im starting over.. the right way. And not leaving them at anyones fucking house.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by boogie hands

dude...zesto, you need to go ahead and buy that dj krush...silly fresh pretty much descibes it...

oh sorry.. I already own it!

but if I had to start over... It would be the first CD I would buy.

There's no way my collection wont have it!

and another brilliant pick...

http://www.spin.com/new/features/videofeatures/2001-top20/ritchie-hawtin.jpg'>

Hell ya girl frien', send that mother this way.

Edited for the second time cause my connection's too goddamn slow and I don't see all the posts...

Zesto...Appetite for Destruction....classic. So many drunken nights listening to that album, rockin out on the porch and shakin' my groin at all the punks and barflys....good fuckin' times. My old name on here was even paradisexcity....ahhhh memories.

matthewnolongergrumpythirteen.

Originally posted by Matthew13

Hell ya girl frien', send that mother this way.

matthewnolongergrumpythirteen.

Metallica Master of the Puppets

battery

master of the puppet

the thing that shoule not be

welcome home

disposable heroes

lepper messiah

orion instrumental

orion

damage inc..

this one right?

you have AIM? or email me your addy, godesah@aol.com.. it's yours buddy. im trying to get all this bullshit away from me so i can breathe with new c.d.s

Guest --zeSto--

^ it's his newest studio album.

It's called 'closer to the edit'.

He takes over 300 samples and sequences it down to little bits.

But it's still incredibly danceable and grooving.

It's incredible! I think it's way better than the plasticman days.

I'd even say it's better than Decks,Efx and a 909.

go get it!

Guest postaholic

that could be one of the dumbest ideas ive ever heard of. very very stupid. music as well as movies mean the world to me. fuck giving them away. :mad: :D

Thats the worst fucken idea ive ever heard. How the fuck am i gunna get Heiro Oldies on cd again? How the fuck am i gunna find Smith and Wessuns "the shinning" or the first black moon album.

I have over 400 cds which is a very valuable collection. Id have to be a retard To give it away.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

CD's that I've lost and am very angry about:

"Question in the Form of an Answer", People Under the Stairs

Disc One of "selected ambient Works Vol. 2", Aphex Twin

"Upload: A Continuous Mix", DJ SoulSlinger

"Archittetura Vol 4.: Brasilia" and "Twisted Desingz", Panacea

"Disorder 2nd Gen", Disorder

"So... How's Your Girl", Handsome Boy Modeling School

"I Got Next", KRS-One

"II", Led Zeppelin

"Abbey Road", The Beatles

"Original Soundtracks", Passengers (U2)

"Achting Baby" and "Zooropa", U2

If anybody sees them lying around, please let me know. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by --zeSto--

and another brilliant pick...

http://www.spin.com/new/features/videofeatures/2001-top20/ritchie-hawtin.jpg'>

you fuckers can laugh at me for going to a rave all you want and i wont care....i got to see richie hawtin live a huge party in DC, that night/day probably makes my top 5 lists for best shows ever....

the A list of UK drum and bass in the basement, richie hawtin and moby on the ground floor....mind you this was a few years back....

Archived