Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

thrice last night...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by atrocks, Apr 13, 2003.

1. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

fuck yeah....i saw thrice last night at the roxy.....that shit was bad mutherfuckin ass......the other two bands were alright but thrice was the best shit....i was hyped as a mother fucker....that place is too small though..everyones all packed in like sardines...sweaty as fuck too...:lol:it was funny ass hell when it clicked in my head as to why some people on this forum call other people "emo-fags"...i was ooh wtf?!! when i saw all these goofy straight edge mother fuckers with their fucked up ass flock of seaguls haircuts tight pants that they sag big ass shiny belts and their lil brothers tshirts on lookin at me and my friends downing liters of so-co before they opened the doors.....man alot of em seriously looked gay...but otherwise the show was dope but i still ended up buying a beer inside..SHIT WAS SIX BUCKS...fuckin outrageous man....

2. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

I was going to go. But my freinds t hought getting hoes and drunk would be cooler.

3. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Cool man
    I'm listening to Poison.
    "TALK DIRTY TO ME"

4. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

well wut do u think....i kinda did both at the show....u missed out girl......oooooooooweeeeeeeeh!!!!!

5. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

hey kid, once you graduate from face to face and the get up kids and thrice and discover some music that doesn't suck, then you can talk smack on just how damn beautiful and fashionable those "straight edge kids" are. until then you listen to really shitty music, and i listen to caliban. so shut the fuck up.

:king: XLX :king:

6. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

hmm hey do you have the "seagull" haircut.? If so, that equals good.

7. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

first off i dont listen to face to face or the get upkids....and second...if i wanted yer opinion i would have made a poll....so u my friend....can shut the fuck up...:p

8. Agt. Adopus

Agt. Adopus Junior Member

I am in love with this post.

9. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Yeah all of us edge kids are tight shirt wearing studded belt mop heads.

11. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

12. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

:lol: damn...my bad....i guess that was kinda misleading....

13. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

goddamn...every ones a fuckin critic...

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

don't worry pescado. i like thrice too.

15. krie

krie Guest

thrice are awsome