"THREE TIMES DOPE"

poppy183

YO EVRYBODY, ITS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITIN FOR. THE NEWEST EDITION OF POPPY 183'S LIMITED EDITION POSTS..ALL MEAT NO FILLER. THE TITLE IS "THREE TIMES DOPE" funky dividends, FEATURING 3 OF SOME OF THE DOPEST WRITERS EVER TO HIT THE SCENE AND THEN SOME OTHER KINGS IN THE MIX AS WELL.

yo i-patch clan, hermdog, sizerox, the boss, spacemanspiff, another loser, dignan, dumptrucking, fr8hound, 160, bornfresh, ali g, cecil elgato, why write?, dankman, dank lordz, nocomply, helex, jayjay, curious, tony danza, toby maguire, cory feldman, cyzm, ghostvandal, team captain, jonson32, FUCK IT EVERYBODY WHO DOESN'T COMPLAIN AND APPRECIATES PEOPLE POSTING STYLE ON 12OZ. STAND UP!! ONE LOVE.

arek2.jpg

arek3.jpg

arek4.jpg

ames2.jpg

ames3.jpg

ames4.jpg

aroe2.jpg

aroe3.jpg

aroe5.jpg

auto2.jpg

WAY MORE..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WELL THEY SAID THAT I POSTED TOO MUCH.. I HAD KEPT GOIN BUT THEY DIDN'T ALLOW ME TOO... PROPS TOO ALL GRAFFITI WRITERS WHO PROMOTE HARMONY AND THAT REP THE ZULU NATION. I'LL POST A LOT MORE BUT MAYBE THEY WONT LET ME ON THIS PAGE , MAYBE PAGE 2. KEEP IT REAL MY PEOPLES.. IF YA CHECKIN THIS POST OUT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK...THAT WHY IM POSTIN THESE FLIX FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF EVERYONE ON HERE.

-E.S.T "THE GREATEST MAN ALIVE"

THREE TIMES DOPE TRIBUTE

......ONE LOVE