Threats

8onus

so i got a threating Direct Connect tonight, apparently i said something this kid didn't like...which knowing me and my semi-aggressive personality could be anything, he got even more pissed when i hung up on him, and again...this is the second time this twerp has made empty threats over the phone and i am considering fucking him up this time, its getting annoying and disturbs my new peace loving lifestyle. whatever i do i'll what i do. but the problem is that he is kinda a mutual aquaintence among my friends, so i don't want to do anything that would follow me around long or make me look like an ill tempered psyco. eh.

anyone else been in this type of predicament?

discuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"merk him" lol..i'm affraid i might have too, im gonna get hell for it, but this fuck needs to know he cant keep threatening people with no repercusions, telling niggas that his uncle is a "made man" and numerous other lies, i seriously think all some kids need is some splatter, therepy is overated...he'll thank me latter.

when we first got nextels, we'd dc random numbers and try to pull bitches. it worked now and them, but sometimes we'd get a girl who was with her man, and he'd get on trying to sound tough. there's nothing like punking a dude, and telling him to put his girl back on the phone, and him actually doing it. my nextel got cut off over a month ago. the bill is like a g and a half. getting my shit back on next friday though. i want the camera phone, but they wanna charge like 400 since i already have service. i'm going to have to steal someone elses.

Originally posted by destroya@Apr 13 2005, 10:51 PM

when we first got nextels, we'd dc random numbers and try to pull bitches. it worked now and them, but sometimes we'd get a girl who was with her man, and he'd get on trying to sound tough. there's nothing like punking a dude, and telling him to put his girl back on the phone, and him actually doing it. my nextel got cut off over a month ago. the bill is like a g and a half. getting my shit back on next friday though. i want the camera phone, but they wanna charge like 400 since i already have service. i'm going to have to steal someone elses.

whats your 20? nextel in DC is so so, i live in the city so its pretty good most of the time but the second i step beyond arlington or bethesda it crunks out on me..whats your service like? trying to determine if this is a national problem or not.

Oh and as far as on the subject of the thread.

just knock him out with minimal punches like you were mike tyson in 1989.

friends can't hold it against you if you just knock him out straight up.

If you start breaking bottles, smashing chairs, throwing him down staircases,

breaking knee caps, and so forth. Then it might get you in a bad spot with your

friends who are friends of this aquaintance.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Apr 13 2005, 11:49 PM

ToTaLlY SeND HiM A Virus yo!!! ShoW hIm hOw GAnGstAH U be..

AnD dEN IlL pOST hIS pIC oN MySpACE MaKA PrOfIlE fOR hIm SaYZ heZ MaaaaDD gEyh yoo n ShiT WurD DooodD yo YUng PeacE oUt SIOIjdjOSIDJSIjdpsoijdo iiojdoisjdojho BlaHA sTaY ^uP^

Cant nobody tell you to man-up if you aint man. This nut calling you obviously someone you know gave him your number. Either way if you don't at least try your hardest to deal with him then you're a bitch. Fuck that peace lovin hippie shit. Be a fucking man! Even if he ends up being more man than you and fucks you up you will get alot more respect (and alot less copycat greif) than if you puss out.

Don't come crying to the internet, handle your shit!

And for crying out loud! if your peeps aint got your back (or at least stay the fuck out of it if they know dude) Then they aint your peeps!

Move on to more legit peeps.

Even if they cool with dude they should at least be down with guarding a one-on-one.

Also don't be running your mouth to fools you don't know on the internet if you aint ready to back yourself up.

I do it too here and there but I am always ready to back myself up when I do. And you will never catch me crying to the internet for advise on how to handle beef.

You asked for advise and you got it.

Peace.

SF1: i posted this shit on here as a topic..not for advise, and i have been handling beef scince shit in my diapers. i testify, i throwdown with anyone who wants it, win or loose is irrelevent cause i always stand up. i hadle what i need to all the time.

you however are talking about getting peeps involved..if this is how YOU handle one on one beef then you are a bitch. i go blood for blood, no need to involve people in shit that aint thier buisness. in the recent past i have tried to tone this down a bit and settle some situations peacfully, it has saved me a world of headaches, but make no assumptions i am still ready for street grime when it gets sent my way. i don't fuck around like a child, i live off of one instinct brother, that is to survive, and so far i have made it though hell and am still here so my instincts must be pretty ON FUCKING POINT! last thing, i have set up 2 fights so far with interent beef. both times they took one look at my ugly ass mug and bolted, ugly mother fuckers are down to the bone, its the pretty boys who actually give a fuck about a tire iron to the face...i could go on and on. 1

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Apr 14 2005, 01:17 AM

so you gonna go heads up with that fool or what?

yes, not to bad, i may collect a tooth. we'll see.

TEE_rase_war: going after someone's mother is the worst way to settle anything, that how you escalate shit from fists to barrels and that is never a good thing.

The people who laughed at you were right to do so.

Why? Because anyone can see the way out of your predicament. Either your gumped or you don't really want to beat this guy down.

Incase your a retard, here's the sequence.

1) Complain about this guy and his phone calls to all your mutual friends. Make him sound like an asshole and be convincing. Mention he's really getting you stressed and you might end up doing something "extreme" if he doesn't quit it.

From this 1 of three 3 are most likely to happen

2)a He hears about it and stops bothering

2) b He hears about it and talks shit back. Hopefully this'll get back to you

2)c He doesn't hear about it and all your mutual friends just figure he's an asshole.

In the case of 2b you talk shit back through the grape vine and over the phone (relay these conversations to your friends) and just generally let it esculate. This will take like a week. Then you beat him down and have a climatic orgasm doing it.

In 2c you just confront him about the calls in front of your friends. Wait for him to get smart and BUKKA BUKKA! Or whatever ...

Personally I think your just full of shit. I'm sitting here wonder what a hardcore motherfucker like you is doing hanging around with people who will think you're a psycho if you beat some guy up after he threatened you over the phone. Or more importantly .. what a hardcore motherfucker like you is doing caring if people think he's a psycho.

ok, well if the guy is younger then you, and you have a slightly younger brother who dont mind giving him a smack then arrange for them both to be at a party..... your brother turns up 'drunk' and picks a fight with him... this is virtually foolproof because if your brother beats him down then you dont get the bad rep (he was drunk for christs sake!) or if your brother starts to lose, you can jump in to save your brother (Hero) so either way you dont lose face.............. This also works for idiot male friends of your girlfriends