Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Threats

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 8onus, Apr 13, 2005.

1. 8onus

8onus Banned

so i got a threating Direct Connect tonight, apparently i said something this kid didn't like...which knowing me and my semi-aggressive personality could be anything, he got even more pissed when i hung up on him, and again...this is the second time this twerp has made empty threats over the phone and i am considering fucking him up this time, its getting annoying and disturbs my new peace loving lifestyle. whatever i do i'll what i do. but the problem is that he is kinda a mutual aquaintence among my friends, so i don't want to do anything that would follow me around long or make me look like an ill tempered psyco. eh.

anyone else been in this type of predicament?
    discuss.

2. saraday

saraday Senior Member

shoot the hostage.

3. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

4. 8onus

8onus Banned

"merk him" lol..i'm affraid i might have too, im gonna get hell for it, but this fuck needs to know he cant keep threatening people with no repercusions, telling niggas that his uncle is a "made man" and numerous other lies, i seriously think all some kids need is some splatter, therepy is overated...he'll thank me latter.

5. destroya

destroya Senior Member

when we first got nextels, we'd dc random numbers and try to pull bitches. it worked now and them, but sometimes we'd get a girl who was with her man, and he'd get on trying to sound tough. there's nothing like punking a dude, and telling him to put his girl back on the phone, and him actually doing it. my nextel got cut off over a month ago. the bill is like a g and a half. getting my shit back on next friday though. i want the camera phone, but they wanna charge like 400 since i already have service. i'm going to have to steal someone elses.

6. 8onus

8onus Banned

whats your 20? nextel in DC is so so, i live in the city so its pretty good most of the time but the second i step beyond arlington or bethesda it crunks out on me..whats your service like? trying to determine if this is a national problem or not.

7. colt45oe800

colt45oe800 Member

next-to-hell service sucks donkey dick anywhere outside of a major city.
    true story

8. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

"when i die, i know im going to heaven, because ive lived through hell"
    I love this quote, but i dont know who said it.

9. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

ask him to meet you somewhere. Chances are he'll be too afraid to show up.

10. colt45oe800

colt45oe800 Member

Oh and as far as on the subject of the thread.
    just knock him out with minimal punches like you were mike tyson in 1989.
    friends can't hold it against you if you just knock him out straight up.
    If you start breaking bottles, smashing chairs, throwing him down staircases,
    breaking knee caps, and so forth. Then it might get you in a bad spot with your
    friends who are friends of this aquaintance.

11. Gunm

Gunm Banned

12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I have a nextel, I live in New York, I never have a problem with service unless im in a subway(duh).

I have the i860.

It's nice but, eh.

13. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

ToTaLlY SeND HiM A Virus yo!!! ShoW hIm hOw GAnGstAH U be..

14. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

15. 8onus

8onus Banned

AnD dEN IlL pOST hIS pIC oN MySpACE MaKA PrOfIlE fOR hIm SaYZ heZ MaaaaDD gEyh yoo n ShiT WurD DooodD yo YUng PeacE oUt SIOIjdjOSIDJSIjdpsoijdo iiojdoisjdojho BlaHA sTaY ^uP^