thread wars

fatalist

i know this is quite silly to argue with someone about, but this weekend i was chillen with this new guy i'm dating and our friend...well the subject of forums came up....and i was talking about 12oz..and they metioned theirs which is called "off topic" and basically they were saying that "off topic" had destroyed many of the members lives...and you have to be a brave ass girl to become a member..and if any other forum were to go to war with them...."off topic" will burn anyone...etc etc etc...

so i visited this so called-badass site...and the setup fucking sucks....

but they do have some funny photoshop shit in some of the threads...

so i finally said...you's better shut the fuck up....before the KB's Kick your pansy ass....j/p

check out thier site and tell me what you think....so i can clown him...

http://www.offtopic.com

oh yea but word is ...the members won't listen to shit you say if you don't purchase an avitar.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Herbivore+Oct 18 2004, 02:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Herbivore - Oct 18 2004, 02:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Oct 18 2004, 09:14 AM

they were saying that "off topic" had destroyed many of the members lives...

and how did that happen?

[/b]

i know i asked the same fucking question....this is what i was told...

some loser ass guy posted a thread...about if a girl smells good down low....and since he never had a girl friend....he went to smell his sister's underwear...to see if it was true.....he was digusted and asked the forum...if it was wrong with what he did?......

somehow they found his address..from another forum...printed his post about his sister...and mailed it too his house....after...all the replys he recieved were making fun of him...and a lot of shit yakking was done on his part.

sounds unbelieveable ..

shit i don't know if forum wars happen....thats just what he said....my reponse was the same..."oh shut the fuck up"

yea it has way to many fucking threads...

Fatalist---

At first I thought you were kidding about the thread wars thing, but after reading the post about the guy sniffing his sister's underwear, I see that this is a serious situation, LOL.

I think all the males on this forum with any experience in this arena can attest that girls most definately smell nice "down low", and bazillions of satisfied customers can't be wrong. Trust Nature to evolve a perfume that simply cannot be resisted. One whiff---hooked for life.

Boys (and I emphasize boys, not men) who try to make girls feel bad about the way God made them are just demonstrating their immaturity and insecurity.

I'm not at all surprised that this kid sniffed his sister's underwear (after all, brother-sister incest is very common) but I'm a little puzzled as to why he posted it all on the internet, where he's almost sure to get teased and insulted about it by all the other boys that sniff their sister's underwear, but won't admit it.

It's all about adolescence. Enjoy it. It doesn't last very long.

Originally posted by Herbivore+Oct 18 2004, 02:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Herbivore - Oct 18 2004, 02:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Oct 18 2004, 09:14 AM

if any other forum were to go to war with them...."off topic" will burn anyone...

this is one of the most absurd things i've ever heard. do "forum wars" actually take place? i'm speechless........

[/b]

extremely nerdy.

Originally posted by fatalist+Oct 18 2004, 04:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Oct 18 2004, 04:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Herbivore@Oct 18 2004, 02:50 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Oct 18 2004, 09:14 AM

they were saying that "off topic" had destroyed many of the members lives...

and how did that happen?

i know i asked the same fucking question....this is what i was told...

some loser ass guy posted a thread...about if a girl smells good down low....and since he never had a girl friend....he went to smell his sister's underwear...to see if it was true.....he was digusted and asked the forum...if it was wrong with what he did?......

somehow they found his address..from another forum...printed his post about his sister...and mailed it too his house....after...all the replys he recieved were making fun of him...and a lot of shit yakking was done on his part.

sounds unbelieveable ..

shit i don't know if forum wars happen....thats just what he said....my reponse was the same..."oh shut the fuck up"

yea it has way to many fucking threads...

[/b]

you're a little obsessed with internet forums.

i dunno i just never see myself going around talking about internet forums with people on the street like one would talk about the NFL season or something...

I don't think anyone I know even knows what an internet forum is. I always have to refer to 12oz as "the graffiti site where people post shit."

The thing about the sister is hilarious. I have encountered tons of shit like that back when haxoring aol was cool. People would 'card' dildos to peoples houses. They would steal their 'info' which is like name,addy,phone,ssn, all that and post it. One dude "Kali" even got his ass beat after some computer related convention by this guy Bio. They followed him to his crib in Oakland and whipped his ass infront of his moms.

wordlyfe.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Oct 18 2004, 06:23 PM

I don't think anyone I know even knows what an internet forum is. I always have to refer to 12oz as "the graffiti site where people post shit."

wordlyfe.

This is so true plus every other forum I've ever gone on gets dry and sucks. 12oz keeps me sane.

WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAA.

everybody slow your fucking roll!

WTF do you guys think you're doing?

has anyone even seen fatalists tits?

granted, i haven't been paying much attention lately, so it's possible i missed it, but last i checked we had a protocol that needs to be adhered to. i think some of you may have gotten so caught up in stories of dudes smelling underwear that you've forgotten what it means to be part of the dozens.

i'll be expecting either proof of tits or apologies from everyone who's posted in here.

can anyone

Originally posted by seeking@Oct 18 2004, 07:01 PM

WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAA.

everybody slow your fucking roll!

WTF do you guys think you're doing?

has anyone even seen fatalists tits?

granted, i haven't been paying much attention lately, so it's possible i missed it, but last i checked we had a protocol that needs to be adhered to. i think some of you may have gotten so caught up in stories of dudes smelling underwear that you've forgotten what it means to be part of the dozens.

i'll be expecting either proof of tits or apologies from everyone who's posted in here.

can anyone

what does this mean "seek" can guys not post in a ladies thread

unless we show you's are tits...or whats the deal...i'm lost here?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Fatalist HAS posted pictures of herself, but I do believe they did not include tits.

Now's the time to correct this crucial error.

They were in the "Let me see you" thread or whatever the hell it was called. I didn't save them though. Iquit or ABC might have, they were all swooning over her. She's cute.

But we need tits.

Originally posted by seeking@Oct 18 2004, 09:55 PM

if she's fly, that's all the more reason. if she posted a pic and looked like a barn, i would let it go, but that doesnt seem to be the case.

If she does look like a barn, then it's that kind of barn that has a little hole in the wall (usually next to a broke-down tractor) that you feel compelled to put your dick in.