Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

thread wars

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fatalist, Oct 18, 2004.

1. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

i know this is quite silly to argue with someone about, but this weekend i was chillen with this new guy i'm dating and our friend...well the subject of forums came up....and i was talking about 12oz..and they metioned theirs which is called "off topic" and basically they were saying that "off topic" had destroyed many of the members lives...and you have to be a brave ass girl to become a member..and if any other forum were to go to war with them...."off topic" will burn anyone...etc etc etc...

so i visited this so called-badass site...and the setup fucking sucks....
    but they do have some funny photoshop shit in some of the threads...

so i finally said...you's better shut the fuck up....before the KB's Kick your pansy ass....j/p

check out thier site and tell me what you think....so i can clown him...

www.offtopic.com

oh yea but word is ...the members won't listen to shit you say if you don't purchase an avitar.

2. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I am turned on by your unabashed nerdiness, fatalist.

3. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

883 active users right now? Fuck, they have way too many forums. And I thought splitting Ch0 up would be too many.

No thank you.

4. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

this is one of the most absurd things i've ever heard. do "forum wars" actually take place? i'm speechless........

5. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

and how did that happen?

6. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I wouldn't go so far as to say i am turned on but titilated?

..........mos def :love2:

7. fatalist

and how did that happen?
    [post=3674374]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

i know i asked the same fucking question....this is what i was told...

some loser ass guy posted a thread...about if a girl smells good down low....and since he never had a girl friend....he went to smell his sister's underwear...to see if it was true.....he was digusted and asked the forum...if it was wrong with what he did?......

somehow they found his address..from another forum...printed his post about his sister...and mailed it too his house....after...all the replys he recieved were making fun of him...and a lot of shit yakking was done on his part.

sounds unbelieveable ..
    shit i don't know if forum wars happen....thats just what he said....my reponse was the same..."oh shut the fuck up"

yea it has way to many fucking threads...

8. KaBar2

KaBar2 Senior Member

Fatalist---
    At first I thought you were kidding about the thread wars thing, but after reading the post about the guy sniffing his sister's underwear, I see that this is a serious situation, LOL.

I think all the males on this forum with any experience in this arena can attest that girls most definately smell nice "down low", and bazillions of satisfied customers can't be wrong. Trust Nature to evolve a perfume that simply cannot be resisted. One whiff---hooked for life.

Boys (and I emphasize boys, not men) who try to make girls feel bad about the way God made them are just demonstrating their immaturity and insecurity.

I'm not at all surprised that this kid sniffed his sister's underwear (after all, brother-sister incest is very common) but I'm a little puzzled as to why he posted it all on the internet, where he's almost sure to get teased and insulted about it by all the other boys that sniff their sister's underwear, but won't admit it.

It's all about adolescence. Enjoy it. It doesn't last very long.

9. Casual T.

Casual T. Member

this is one of the most absurd things i've ever heard. do "forum wars" actually take place? i'm speechless........
    [post=3674368]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

extremely nerdy.

10. Casual T.

Casual T. Member

i know i asked the same fucking question....this is what i was told...

some loser ass guy posted a thread...about if a girl smells good down low....and since he never had a girl friend....he went to smell his sister's underwear...to see if it was true.....he was digusted and asked the forum...if it was wrong with what he did?......

somehow they found his address..from another forum...printed his post about his sister...and mailed it too his house....after...all the replys he recieved were making fun of him...and a lot of shit yakking was done on his part.

sounds unbelieveable ..
    shit i don't know if forum wars happen....thats just what he said....my reponse was the same..."oh shut the fuck up"

yea it has way to many fucking threads...
    [post=3674457]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

you're a little obsessed with internet forums.

i dunno i just never see myself going around talking about internet forums with people on the street like one would talk about the NFL season or something...

11. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

I don't think anyone I know even knows what an internet forum is. I always have to refer to 12oz as "the graffiti site where people post shit."

The thing about the sister is hilarious. I have encountered tons of shit like that back when haxoring aol was cool. People would 'card' dildos to peoples houses. They would steal their 'info' which is like name,addy,phone,ssn, all that and post it. One dude "Kali" even got his ass beat after some computer related convention by this guy Bio. They followed him to his crib in Oakland and whipped his ass infront of his moms.

wordlyfe.

12. deph

deph New Jack

This is so true plus every other forum I've ever gone on gets dry and sucks. 12oz keeps me sane.

13. metallix

metallix Elite Member

i just checked out that forum. it seems to have an abundance of college age users. they also psychologically pressure you through group conformity into purchasing an avatar. claiming that people that buy avatars get special recognition. i doubt it..

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAA.
    everybody slow your fucking roll!
    WTF do you guys think you're doing?
    has anyone even seen fatalists tits?

granted, i haven't been paying much attention lately, so it's possible i missed it, but last i checked we had a protocol that needs to be adhered to. i think some of you may have gotten so caught up in stories of dudes smelling underwear that you've forgotten what it means to be part of the dozens.

i'll be expecting either proof of tits or apologies from everyone who's posted in here.

can anyone

15. fatalist

what does this mean "seek" can guys not post in a ladies thread
    unless we show you's are tits...or whats the deal...i'm lost here?