1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

thread selectism

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Daze One Million, Jun 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daze One Million

Daze One Million 12oz Elite Member

thread selectism

Discussion started by Daze One Million - Jun 19, 2003

has anyone else noticed this thread selectism goin on, people make threads about hitting status' all the time and they dont get closed never mind deleted, whats up with that? and what was up with the thread sweep last night, closed, closed, closed, closed, closed and so on? i dunno i dont go to everythread but the mods should at least put a reason on why they are closing them rather than just closing any thread that mentions mr president or krooks name in it, some of the threads closed were like 3 pages, all staying on topic, with mods posting in them, shit i beleive johnny closed his own thread last night...well post quick if you want to reply becuase no doubt this will also be closed...maybe even deleted

Daze One Million - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. NOUM

NOUM 12oz Elite Member

NOUM - Replied Jun 19, 2003

well i hit 1250 today and made my thread about it..it got some replys and so on but now it's closed and i'm down to 1215..really really weak..

NOUM - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. Daze One Million

Daze One Million - Replied Jun 19, 2003

WAK

4. Uncle Wiggly

Uncle Wiggly Guest

Uncle Wiggly - Replied Jun 19, 2003

shouldn't this be in FEEDBACK or something

you guys all suck anyway

5. Daze One Million

Daze One Million - Replied Jun 19, 2003

nah feed back is when you want the mods to reply...i want the members to reply

and by the way your teh s uck

6. Krook

Krook Banned

Krook - Replied Jun 19, 2003

mods are turning into NAZI's

Krook - Rank: Banned - Messages:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.