thread diggers...

Grandola

well for all those that haven't been here since the begining such as myself, i was wondering...

does anyone ever go through each page individually to find threads ... theres like 38 pages of them, so i was just wondering if anyone has ever gone through each page...

i myself prefer to stick to the first page and have never gone past the thrid...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest THEdude

when I haven't been around here for like a couple of days, I check the first two or three pages just to see what has been going on....

Re: Re: thread diggers...

Originally posted by -Rage-

38!!!!!!???

More like 352. Keep searching buddy...

yea, i know in third rail theres a lot more, but i was reffering to channel zero when i said 38... but damn, i wonder how many in the entire forum...

• 5 weeks later...
Guest trampled

i've been checking this boared for over 2 years (but never bothered posting) and i never bother to go past pg 3 either. maybe i should...betcha there's some funny shit just waiting to be rediscovered

Originally posted by Smart

Rage was talking about Channel Zero when he said 352...

well, now it says 41 pages, i think you guys are talking maybe about threads... i was just talkin about the number of pages....

the ones that list the thread names.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

if i get past the third page i realize i have absolutely no life and need to get the fuck off the computer...

hey, it's sunday - and if you're still in texas you know how hot it is out.

i'm just here inside with the AC on full blast, waitin for my dad to finish with the fajitas and ribs so i can get my grub on...

mmmmm........... fajitas and ribs.

Originally posted by Grandola

hey, it's sunday - and if you're still in texas you know how hot it is out.

i'm just here inside with the AC on full blast, waitin for my dad to finish with the fajitas and ribs so i can get my grub on...

mmmmm........... fajitas and ribs.

i'm just here inside... um, sweating... and waiting for the people i'm staying with to come back with more beer...

mmmmm........... beer and sweat.

Archived