thread deuce

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That reminds me-

One time, back in highschool, I was sitting shotgun in this kid's car, four hours deep into an (*ahem*) acrid pit and I had just killed a 40. In a sudden urge for destruction of private property I decided to huck the bottle out of the window and smash someone's mailbox. Without warning, I rolled down the window, leaned out, took aim at an approaching mailbox, cocked back my arm and released throwing-knife style. Right as the bottle was about to smash into it's target it did a slight turn so that only the tip connected. This sent the bottle flying ten feet into the air with thirty-five mph of force behind it until it came down to crack the shit out of someone's back windshield and shatter all over their drive-way. As retarded and typical as it was, I felt like god.

I also remember going to house parties where I'd nearly getting into a fight with some lame and his friends. When this would happen I'd exit the party early for the sake of pissing on the doorhandles and wedging beer bottles into the wheel-wells of said lame's whip. The best was parking up the block and watching them try to deal with two flat tires with a car full of underage drunks.

I miss being a delinquent seventeen year old asshole.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Nov 28 2005, 07:37 AM

That reminds me-

One time, back in highschool, I was sitting shotgun in this kid's car, four hours deep into an (*ahem*) acrid pit and I had just killed a 40. In a sudden urge for destruction of private property I decided to huck the bottle out of the window and smash someone's mailbox. Without warning, I rolled down the window, leaned out, took aim at an approaching mailbox, cocked back my arm and released throwing-knife style. Right as the bottle was about to smash into it's target it did a slight turn so that only the tip connected. This sent the bottle flying ten feet into the air with thirty-five mph of force behind it until it came down to crack the shit out of someone's back windshield and shatter all over their drive-way. As retarded and typical as it was, I felt like god.

I also remember going to house parties where I'd nearly getting into a fight with some lame and his friends. When this would happen I'd exit the party early for the sake of pissing on the doorhandles and wedging beer bottles into the wheel-wells of said lame's whip. The best was parking up the block and watching them try to deal with two flat tires with a car full of underage drunks.

I miss being a delinquent seventeen year old asshole.

Throwing things at highspeed or from high places is great. I had a bottle throwing competion from a 23 story appartment balcony. The goal was to hit the roof of some store across the street. We were doing great until one slipped from my hand and hurtled 23 stories through the front windshield of some ones car. Lucky they didnt have a passenger. The police were pissed about that one.

Oh and while me and my boy were on our way to getting to school in the morning drinking on some delicious mad dog he decides that he is just gonna be thug life and throw the bottle out the window. Unfortunately he doesnt look and it smashes on some ones windshield right next to us. As i entered the school, the lady was talking to the police at the front. My buddy jumps out the car and i get chased by the police off property. Later that day my buddy gets arrested for an unrelated incident and i dont return back to school for 3 days.

That was fun.

I can't goto a party without destroying things and getting other people to do it too.

This one time recently some bitch had this model of a building and some scenery sitting on the table. It looked like a school project you would do of a replica but it was pretty damn nice, so I drunkenly picked up this knife and stabbed the fuck out of it like 15 times. I began laughing hysterically and then rolled up another el.

haha, i remember right after highshcool one of those kids-that-no-one-likes-but-still-follows-your-group-of-friends-everywhere dudes had a huge house party at wich we decided to fill up his freezer in the basement with cans of natty ice, smash decorations that were in storage, and a bunch of other un-warrented asshole type shit

Haha yeah the basement is a fun place for mayhem it turns out. One time we took this bitches laundry out the dryer and hung her thongs all over the ceiling on electrical cords running across. Then we stuffed them in everything including a first aid kit. After that I pissed in the washing machine, and ripped a bean bag in half throwing little plastic pellets everywhere for the finale.

Throwing things at highspeed or from high places is great. I had a bottle throwing competion from a 23 story appartment balcony. The goal was to hit the roof of some store across the street. We were doing great until one slipped from my hand and hurtled 23 stories through the front windshield of some ones car. Lucky they didnt have a passenger. The police were pissed about that one.

Oh and while me and my boy were on our way to getting to school in the morning drinking on some delicious mad dog he decides that he is just gonna be thug life and throw the bottle out the window. Unfortunately he doesnt look and it smashes on some ones windshield right next to us. As i entered the school, the lady was talking to the police at the front. My buddy jumps out the car and i get chased by the police off property. Later that day my buddy gets arrested for an unrelated incident and i dont return back to school for 3 days.

That was fun.

blue raspberry mad dog used to be the drink....

same with that green apple cisco....