thoughts

T=E=A=S=E

i find it interesting that these days people are scared to be who they are, including myself. Like white kids who are well off, but dont want to portray to others that they are spoiled/ well off / or rich. Or black people who are smart but down play their intelligence to keep it real or stay legit to the ghetto people they know. (these are just some random examples of what im refering to).

you guys notice that stuff? since when is it embarrassing to be rich or really intelligent? it's sad that people let other's opinions of them get in the way of them being who they are.

i know ive altered my behavior / speech / dress in fear of what others might say / think / or do and so on... and i hate that.

i dont know where im going with all this, but felt like bringing it up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i really like hackey sacking. fuck you, it's fun. i got hackey sacking skills. like all sorts of fucked up around the foot maneuvers. catch that shit on your foot. chill out, smoke a cig, and then resume hacking. yo i'm nice like that. but i havent hacked since hi school because that shit is gay and for hippies. so i feel you, teasola. deep in my heart, i want to join that hack circle. but i'll never do it because i'm afraid someone will mistake me for a dirty hippie, instead of recognizing me as a dirty... well... i don't know. just dirty, but not a hippie.

tease, you are right...

white whores fry in the tanning bed to appear darker..

black bitches wont go in the sun because the dont want to appear any blacker...

white bitches get perms...

black whores do everything under the sun to have straight hair...

Pffffffffffft...what the hell is going on in this world???????

Originally posted by iquit

i really like hackey sacking. fuck you, it's fun. i got hackey sacking skills. like all sorts of fucked up around the foot maneuvers. catch that shit on your foot. chill out, smoke a cig, and then resume hacking. yo i'm nice like that. but i havent hacked since hi school because that shit is gay and for hippies. so i feel you, teasola. deep in my heart, i want to join that hack circle. but i'll never do it because i'm afraid someone will mistake me for a dirty hippie, instead of recognizing me as a dirty... well... i don't know. just dirty, but not a hippie.

hell yeah, i hear ya.

around the worlds.....

haha its like you have been waiting so, so long for any chance to get that out. you feel better dont you.

Im a blue collar white boy livin in the ghetto and get assumed to be mexican because I "look" it.....I dont dress like most mexicans my age, I dont speak with an accent like most mexicans my age, and I dont have a job like most mexicans my age.....The only thing that could link me to mexicans is the fact that I would only date a mexican chica.....

Did you grow up across the street from me or what? Who's your Daddy, no seriously?

That shit is to the T, whatever that means. You get the point. whoa.

I'm white and well-educated. I kick it with a bunch of Dominicans that chill on the block when they're not up in my apt making jiggy music... I talk to them in perfect english and get them to talk about shit like the Free Masons, Scottish Rite, the chemical properties of alcohol, the metric system, rock music, white rappers, how we're just supposed to ignore that Halle Berry is black and Catwoman has always been white but she was cut from the X-Men series so now we're just supposed to accept her severant's deal, running trains on girls, how Bruce Willis is blackballing Ashton Kutcher for sticking his wife and that's the only reason Butterfly Effect was shit on (because to be honest, it's the only movie that gave me a shread of respect for that dumbshit), people hating on the 2nd and 3rd Matrix movies for the sake of just wanting something to complain about, down to General Tso's Chicken from the corner store and why we don't feel obligated to tip the delivery guy for only traveling half a block over at 2:30 am.

Moral of the story is.. be yourself and motherfuckers don't care. No matter how different your backgrounds are everyone has some common ground.

Tease, I think you're just a suburban Hispanic wigger.

Okay, guys, I have something to tell you. I've been living a lie. I am a 47 year old Chinese-American man named Wong. I have lived in the United States for just over 15 years now and recently became a citizen. I own my own business, it's called Wongs Fine Window Cleaners. We are quite sucessful in the the Bend Creek area of Wyoming. I live with my 4 daughters and 3 sons and my wife Christine. I only made up this guy Milton so I could blend in on here and catch whoever it was that graffitied "I love Abba" on my shop windows...

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

i find it interesting that these days people are scared to be who they are,

my home girl goes to art school and she wrote teh best shit ever about teh people at her school....

her...

http/06/37/427360/11390702_l.JPG'>

this is what she wrote......

Come Sept, if I have to deal with anymore wanna be scrubby fake ass poor rich kid who gets a free ride from their parents and pretends to be a dumb dirty art kid just cause apparently its the cool thing to do, is gon get fuckin gun clapped. Another thing, boys who wear scarves are fuckin pussy ass bitches (The only man to pull that shit off is Puffy). Just cause youre artistic doesnt grant you the merrit to sell your dick and balls, in exchange for a vagina.

just thought id share

One who is not solely sure of their identity, is a creature which does not not deserve the value of life. Tease exposed his psychological pathology in small words and it does not take what is reffered to as a"guess" to realize that our subject acts on a fantasy or on the " Tyler Durden Effect" as pop culture likes to call it.

His persona is altered both by internal and external factors, hence we are talking to a person who adopts to it's social environment for acceptance. It is sad that he will never know what it is to truly be you and just that alone.

What is called "cool" our subject does, this way acceptance and fitting in is granted because all those who are part of fads have the same mentality. As a result he is not left alone nor are all the other kids, this is how pop culture lives and will forever continue to exist.

DO WHAT IS COOL!!!!

THIS IS A MAJOR REASON WHY TRENDS EVEN START.

those who stand for nothing fall for anything

I WISH I COULD GET IN DEPTH AND REALLY PUT TIME IN TO WHAT I AM WRITING BUT I AM IN THE WORKS OF PUBLISHING ALL THE ISSUES WHICH HAVE BEEN DISCUSSED IN THIS THREAD,,, it is kinda tiring to re-adress all these issues

My boy wears scarves, and girl pants and elton john sunglasses but he's the toughest meanest person I know. I've seen this dude punch a mall security guard in the face. Hes more gangster than me, but he wears scarves.

As a matter of fact I wear scarves in the winter, fuck that. Even though shes hot I'm still wearing scarves...

Holler...

ON ANOTHER NOTE

part of this stems from the CLASS SYSTEM... IT IS NOT THE SOLE ROOT

RICH BILLY WANTS TO BE CALLED A "NIGGA"

AND POOR JOSE SHOPS AT BANANA REPUBLIC ... TO TALK ABOUT HIS NEW SCARF WHILE HIS MOM IS OUT BEING A JANITOR.

THE MIDDLE CLASS KIDS ARE TRYING TO FIND A BALANCE

(The only man to pull that shit off is Puffy).

AFTER READING THIS... YOUR FRIENDS PAPER IS BULLSHIT

To SLEEPY to even think about grammar