Thoughts From the Heart

Guest Propaganda

Guest Propaganda

This is How it goes down. I see how the second Trainig Bible right now is not accpecting under best of the best work. They want cream of the crops. That you have to respect but here is the thread where skill doesn't matter. It is art from the heart. How much effort you put into it and how it shows if you are really a writer or not. So I design this thread for all you writers out there to post your shit on this thread no matter what skill you are on just to express your art here. Here you can get advice, talk trash, battle, argue with other peeps, or talk about TACOS!

So lets get this thread going with some flix. Any you have will be phat. Im gonna start on some latter today with some shit I have. New Flix and not old ones that never been posted really. Lets keep this thread going for a while.

:crazy: Ok Im done

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Propaganda
Guest Propaganda

Re: theres already 2 toy threads

Originally posted by SuperMario1r

"Thoughts from the heart"? this whole thread should be in undertones, shame on you:confused:

You have one more life left buddy before game over mario. :crazy:

Guest stupid412

wow.....there is not one decent drawing in this whole thread...what the hell.....

pirates shit looks like fuckin crumpled peice of paper...zero letter structure...

propagandas looks like he started writing last week and thinks he know what being a true writer is all about......no concept of balence flow 3d light or anything

and virus is just stupid for suckin so bad and writing a name like virus and thinking he actually matters...

sorry if i missed anyone...you suck too

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by stupid412

propagandas looks like he started writing last week and thinks he know what being a true writer is all about......no concept of balence flow 3d light or anything

hahaha. Wanna argue with the point what a true writer is buddy? You prob just stay on paper chase through the whole day and night when your parents aren't on the comp. Do me a favor and lay down and play dead.

Im not thet greatest or best, but my art suits me. Skill develops naturally throughout years. I will get there kiddo. ;)

Guest Propaganda

Hey I love the shit talk kids, but this ain't the Training Bible. Wanna go show off great artwork go ahead, but wanna have fun and just show mediocore fun work and just have fun come here. Until then...up...up and away.......

Keep those flix going. (plus shit talk)

:D

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by stupid412

hahaha not bad with the last one.....trash the rest

hahah propaganda you seem to have this young buck hate....its true i probably am half your age but i have an edge over you....

www.newagetyrants.cjb.net my crew...all between 14-16

young buck hate?? hahahahaha.. Im bout the same age as you. And my crew as well but who gives a shit. A writer is a writer son. But you know what, you may have a egde over me but they doesn't prove nothin. A writer is nothin about skill alone, takes heart, determination, pratice, quick thinking, and being advise to your area surroundings. Whatca know about that. Trust me. Im no big time writer, but I been taught and expericence what I know.

As for that website...what the fuck is that? :dazed:

Yo peeps keep those flix rolling. I'll get some more latter on. As for the haters..keep hating. Props to aPirate. Mad skill.

Guest stupid412

calm your boobies children....

only now did i read the first post and am enlightend on what the deal with this was....

hahaha. Wanna argue with the point what a true writer is buddy? You prob just stay on paper chase through the whole day and night when your parents aren't on the comp. Do me a favor and lay down and play dead.

but that got a me a little fired up

With a name like this...

Ok yeah, this is my shit, im not a king i dont clame to be good at all but i still love graffiti. im obbsessed with the shit, i think this is the only thread in paper chase i would submit to, mostly cause of the asshole attitudes in here. but yeah. here you go.

http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2524602a.jpg'>

http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2524603a.jpg'>

i have tons more but im lazy.

Archived