THOUGHTS from the bottom of a bottle.........

Guest Stapler

Guest Stapler

Last night I got really drunk at a BBQ with friends. It was on the banks of some river so naturally after consuming 8 beers I went for a swim. Showed my ass to the Japanese girls that were there. Drank more ate more. Then I was finisheg a bottle of liqour and I got to the bottom and my drunk mind said `LIFE is at the bottom of every bottle` Whatever the fuck that means.

Drank more and got in a friends car [i dont have my licsense [spelling] and I was very drunk. Start to crack burnouts and then start doing doughnuts in an area that does not allow for errors. 3/4 of the area has a cliff drop off on the side. I got called crazy by the owner of the car who thought it was my first time driving. Then smoked the tires more. Drank more and made meat and vegetables on skewers [cannot remember what they are called] Ate them drank more and talked to the ladies. Arrivd home at 3am and ate hamburgers on rice and then fell asleep..........

Can anyone try and explain what `LIFE is at the bottom of every bottle`????:D :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Obsessed
Originally posted by Stapler

Can anyone try and explain what `LIFE is at the bottom of every bottle`????

it means that when you finish the bottle you can be free to be who or whatever you want to be. the zest of life is at the bottom of every bottle... freedom.

i hate seeing the bottom of bottles. means youre out of liquor. running out of liquor is one of hte most depressing things in the world. rallying cars while drunk is one of the funnest things in the world. liscence is spelled license and the thing youre thinking of is a kebab.

Guest Stapler

Jah comes through with the spelling lessons thank you. And I wasn`t depressed as we had alot more liqour left . On returning back home I had polished off another bottle of liqour on the journey from the BBQ to the house as well.................I drank too much but the nag ovr wasn`t as bad as I thought it would be.

one thing i am capable of is spelling lessons (liquor by the way). well, ive seen the bottom of many bottles lately and it is depressing. your stories of parties and japanese chicks makes me depressed too. but hey, sometime im gonna come over there and party with you....

Guest Stapler

Well you officially have until December [4 days before christmas] to get over to Japan. Other wise I will have to catch you in Melbourne. I was capable of spelling without problems but the only english I write is on the net because school sucks and is in Japanese. I will be in Sydney for 2 hours though when I go back so I am going to smoke blunts with a girl friend that used to go to school with me in Melbourne.

Guest Stapler

I live in Melbourne, so if I get the time which I should around January I may actually make it up to Sydney or next holidays I get. I have been meaning to go to Sydney for 2 years but never got round to it. Jah you been painting in Sydney????

nope. seen a couple cool pieces on the way to school. paints too fuckin expensive here. id have to rack and its not worth it for me right now. id get kicked out of school and the country. fuck that shit. i cant believe how fuckin expensive shit is around here. its because of the import tax on flamables yeah?? 12 $ for montana or belton and 13 for krylon?? holy shit! i cant afford to paint. ive just started sketchin again these last couple days though. i want to paint bad but i dont know when im gonna get around to it. im gonna look into prices for importing montana from amsterdam. but i dont know, it still may be too expensive with the crazy import tax here. you been paintin in japan?

Guest Stapler

Havent painted yet. Bombed a little but the person who was suppost to hook me up with the Belton distibutor hasnt emailed me back for fucking ages. I can ask a friend`s brother who lives in Sydney where to get paint cheap.....By the way everything in Sydney is exspensive I mean everything is about 30% more exspensive than Melbourne. Sydney has like this big ego it needs to fill by stealing that extra bit of money with taxes and other crap............I am writing the email on where to get cheap paint NOW....And I am going to panel here in Japan before I go there are no fences and no security. I will scope the yards first and it will only be during my last week here due to the fact if I get done I dont care.:eek:

Archived