thought i was gonna paint

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hesh fess up.. we know you dont actually paint.

we know you were all like..oh i know.. im in college now.. how do i pick up the chicks..oh snap .b.! i can pick up all the hot jawns by being a graff writer.. word yo..

..its sad..i know.. but..

you can admit it now.. youre amongst friends.. just start by introducing yourself.

..just kidding.

anyways.i was supposed to be all wild and crazy tonight.. and about the craziest thing i did was eat at taco bell.. now theres an adventure in every bite.

oh.. and i was over at this girls crib with my friends and we watched... blood is thicker then water.. starring.. Mack 10 and Fat Joe... with guest appearances by.. big pun.. ice cube.. badass.. and a bunch of other motherfuckers.

i was laughing.. man the acting.. top notch.

ok.. im out..

finnegans..

i like tetleys

i went to paint and got a sketch done, then as i start the first fill i hear a quick whistle, pop the top on my can, and walk away. im not even that sure anyone saw me, could have been a misheard bird or something, but im paranoid and try to implement a policy of walking away if i get sketched out (applying to all illegal activities.) oh well. now im home and board. hurray

I try not to paint on the weekends. Too much activity for the prime locations. I try to stay low key as possible.

------------------

"Shit, if I knew it was going to be that kind of party... I would have stuck my dick in the mash potatos"

Archived