1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

those stupid drunk driving commercials

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Nov 27, 2001.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

those stupid drunk driving commercials

Discussion started by seeking - Nov 27, 2001

those stupid fucking drunk driving commercials

firstly, let me say im not at all advocating drunk driving. that shit is stupid and kills innocent people. HOWEVER, i cant stand this new series of commercials. dont know if its just a local thing, but you guys know what im talking about? the dumb ass cave hoe dancing and singing to 'scrubs', the dumb little white kid reading the wack ass poem at his friends funeral... dont get me wrong, it sucks that folks die, but they play these fucking commercials constantly and it just gets on my nerves. they could have found some less irritating home video footage to show.

maybe im all alone on this one, but whatever....

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. alkaline

alkaline 12oz Elite Member

alkaline - Replied Nov 27, 2001

I've never seen the commercial you are talking about, Seeking, but I get the point. The commercial I always see is this one where a little kid is haging out with his older brother, and the older brother takes a hit off of a joint. The announcer say, "Think somking weed makes you cool? What about those that alreday think you are?" Sadly, I usually only see this commercial when I'm smoking. One of life's cruel games i guess.

alkaline - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Nov 27, 2001

my favorite is the radio commercial (usually played during loveline) where the older kid says stuff like "i want to be an astrophysicist" and the little kid says "i wanna be a agstrophygasist" and at the end he says "yo i dont SMOKE WEED" and the little kid says "i dont smoke weed!"

happy ending.

4. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

fr8lover - Replied Nov 27, 2001

or the operation lifesaver commercial where the guy comes in to his house and he sounds all grizzled, and his wife asks him what happens..."i was....i was trying to come home fast to watch the game, i came to a railroad crossing...i...i...knew it was coming but i decided to try it anyway...it almost hit me." blah blah blah

5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Nov 27, 2001

aaaaaaaahahhahhaha.....ive got an operation life saver commercial along those same lines except dude had been jogging ON the tracks (i always find railroad ties the optimal jogging surface) and barely escaped an on comming train by jumping off the tracks.....i have yet to hear one that would actually make a difference like "hey....if your going to drink and pass out make sure its not on a set of railroad tracks"....

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  6. META

META New Jack

META - Replied Nov 27, 2001

escape route turns into a death trap
    the painkiller takes a life

META - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx 12oz Senior Member

Harpo Marx - Replied Nov 27, 2001

the broken watch you gave me turns into a compass
    the two hands pointing to the same time