THOSE FUCKS!

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Look, if you live in a building with other people, they are going to make some noise.

People do that, you do too.

Learn to live with or get your own house.

Or shoot yourself, whatever...

Or you could actually grow a nut sack and walk up to their door and ask them to be a little bit more considerate and aware of the noise they are making...

or move to the top floor... or move.

I went throught that once and let that shit bother me to no end... and then I got drunk and went and said something rude as hell to this loud girl. Needless to say, she wasn't very receptive to me being an ass.

So next I rented a one bedroom house... and then I bought my own place... I still live below someone, but when you own the place people are a little bit more considerate for the most part.

You do have to expect some noise living in a building but there is a point that its just ridiculous. Just approach it like an adult before acting like a little kid.

$10 says the people below you are posting on a message board talking shit about 'the upstairs neighbor who always drops shit.'

Thing about living in an apartment building is, if people are too loud, you have to ASK them to be quiet. Or, if you are too passive (which it appears so) buy earplugs.

Now, this isn't to say Im some assertive bitch, because I dont say anything to my neighbors are in a band and like to play their guitars horribly along to Misfits songs and edit the same song and over on their computer. However, I bought earplugs, and also put my music or TV on to muffle their sad riffs. You gota deal with this shit until you move into a nice house with a white picket fence.

$10 says the people below you are posting on a message board talking shit about 'the upstairs neighbor who always drops shit.'

Thing about living in an apartment building is, if people are too loud, you have to ASK them to be quiet. Or, if you are too passive (which it appears so) buy earplugs.

Now, this isn't to say Im some assertive bitch, because I dont say anything to my neighbors are in a band and like to play their guitars horribly along to Misfits songs and edit the same song and over on their computer. However, I bought earplugs, and also put my music or TV on to muffle their sad riffs. You gota deal with this shit until you move into a nice house with a white picket fence.

I met one of my neighbors a while ago and dude says...you're the guy thats always got the music up loud...right? I'm like....uh...yeah...that would probably be me...I didn't realize it was that loud. Dude replies...oh...no biggee...you listen to good music. Gotta love home ownership...and cool fucking neighbors. I've personally never lived in an apartment.

Originally posted by dubsface@Feb 22 2006, 12:43 PM

no theyre not, im on the bottom floor.