Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THOSE FUCKS!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by THANKYOU, Feb 22, 2006.

1. THANKYOU

THANKYOU Elite Member

i play with guns bla bla bla

2. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

i hope you walk up there with your gun and they say, "hey everybody, look the kid has a gun. tough guy grew up and got himself a gun." then they slam the door in your face.

that just sounded cheesy to say "to walk up stairs with my gun."

3. THANKYOU

THANKYOU Elite Member

im cheesy what can i say. ive seriously thought about it though. maybe even point it to my own head in front of them, to let them know im unstable.

somethin.... =)

4. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

revenge on neighbors is fun though

5. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I think the gun idea is a good one Tease...run with it.

6. Look, if you live in a building with other people, they are going to make some noise.
    People do that, you do too.
    Learn to live with or get your own house.

Or shoot yourself, whatever...

7. Literally.

8. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Amazing, what kind of gun do you have? Pics?

I want a gun so bad, they get you put in prison in London tho... 5 yrs minimum.

9. cloner

cloner Senior Member

do it.

10. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

11. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

and this is why you move to the top floor or the upper flat

12. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

listen to the man, he speaks the truth

14. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

hahahaha...
    I LOLed

15. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

Or you could actually grow a nut sack and walk up to their door and ask them to be a little bit more considerate and aware of the noise they are making...

or move to the top floor... or move.

I went throught that once and let that shit bother me to no end... and then I got drunk and went and said something rude as hell to this loud girl. Needless to say, she wasn't very receptive to me being an ass.

So next I rented a one bedroom house... and then I bought my own place... I still live below someone, but when you own the place people are a little bit more considerate for the most part.
    You do have to expect some noise living in a building but there is a point that its just ridiculous. Just approach it like an adult before acting like a little kid.