THOROUGH review of HC Graffiti Archive

Buda-BA

I just posted a 2000 word review of Henry Chalfant's Graffiti Archive Volume 1. Eventually I'll do the other two. I just got an iPad so I'm breaking it in.

Here's the link to the review on my blog:

http://www.deadlybuda.com/henry-chalfants-graffiti-archive-new-york-citys-subway-art-artists-a-k-a-big-subway-archive/

Let me know what you think.

Buda -Badassest-Demolitia-WildStyle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I heard all the outtakes are going to be included, but they won't be hi-res since there are so many of them. I think there are a lot of new ones coming on the disc. I reserved a copy like a year and a half ago... so one of these days...

As for the hi-def version... when I saw it - it was on a movie theater screen outside, at twilitght initially. Basically it looked just like the film would look at a movie theater but there was no degradation or pixelation when it was that huge. So, pretty good for a digital file. I imagine then it will look great streaming on your Xbox or in the blu-ray.

• 2 weeks later...