thong-th-thong-thong-thong

2slim

thongs on girls are so fucking vile...if i get a girls pants off and she is wearing a thong,the bitch is liable to get thrown the fuck out...it definitely will get her a one way ticket to nevercallagainville...even more disgusting is when the shit is sticking out of the nasty skanks pants...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2slim

thongs on girls are so fucking vile...if i get a girls pants off and she is wearing a thong,the bitch is liable to get thrown the fuck out...it definitely will get her a one way ticket to nevercallagainville...even more disgusting is when the shit is sticking out of the nasty skanks pants...

-each to his own but... get right out of town!

Guest sneak

its so nice to be walking along then all of a sudden.... BAM

some girls walks past with the thong on. makes my day i tells ya.

Guest im not witty

i dont have a problem with thongs in anyway, but i read this in vice a while ago and it was funny.

"the only guys who like thongs are the ones who still think girls dont poo. the rest of us are like "get that fuckin shit rag out of my face, why dont you wear some used tampons as earrings while your at it bitch"

Originally posted by 2slim

seriously, how old are you? 78?

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by i~hear~voice

i would so pound the shit outta that big beautiful bieotch!...i loves me a big ho!

bwahahahahahahahahahaaa...

that had to be the funniest shit Ive heard all day!

Guest BROWNer

yea...thongs are alright i guess...but..i find them great on

perfect asses, and..well.....not the best on less than great

bunsz. and...it always enters my mind that, wow, thongs

the most effective and sure fire way to enter the skid

mark hall of fame.

I love thongs dont get me wrong but who gives a shit if panty lines are showing and are considered a "no no", who came up with that damn idea..a lot of guys like to see panty lines..its just guys would rather see thongs than normal underwear ..if you think panty lines are a no no then why arent bra strap lines a no no?<and thats just ridiculous.

bra strap lines are sexy too..when i see a girl in a thong i know that the girl is cool,open to ideas and

she is not stuck up.<well that is usually the case...wear what you want ,dont wear (or do things in general) just because you HEARD someone say something negative about it.think for yourself..you know you can do it!

i like thongs on gurls, but i also like g-strings on gurls

and by the way does anyones know why its called g-string?:confused:

Archived