THo-HAWAii

neVR.KAwt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Take this as a diss if you want but I could never read your shit because I'm always distracted by that squiggly shit you seem to love. I'm just telling you what's up instead of lying and saying "Yo, that's dope". You can color but that style doesn't appeal to me. I know you ain't writing to impress me but chill with the extensions. Letters are more important...

peace

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

Take this as a diss if you want but I could never read your shit because I'm always distracted by that squiggly shit you seem to love. I'm just telling you what's up instead of lying and saying "Yo, that's dope". You can color but that style doesn't appeal to me. I know you ain't writing to impress me but chill with the extensions. Letters are more important...

peace

yadda yadda.. -thanx, but that shyttz for my gurl, an she specifically wants a wildstyle canvas so fuk it.. my normal shyttz not so wild.. ill post sum of my regular recent shytt, as soon as im finished w/ the canvas of that drawing..

Archived