Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

this whole site is bad for graff

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by vast_amped, Mar 4, 2002.

1. vast_amped

vast_amped Guest

this site is horrible for graff in general , you got cops, shit talkers, toys biting shit, moderators who think theyre cool. i mean shit, if you wanna see flicks of graff go to a site where you dont have the option to anonomously talk shit and piss off other writers, why would you wanna make another writer get heated i mean isnt their any brotherhood in graffiti? guess not... not to mention you got all these toys gettin tips and biting styles left and right. when i was comin up i had to walk around the city and search for graff {and it wasnt hard to find and its real life not the internet} now all these fags are just wasting theyre early graff years sitting on 12 oz prophet the message board. how can you develop your own style and progress in graff if you got shit from all over the globe being thrown in your face guess your just gonna take little pieces from everybody and that shits wak. then you got these moderator fools who are supposed to moderate but then they come on and talk shit and then fuking ban you when you talk shit back. what the fuck??? and if the kids make this board and they do cause i dont see any moderator fags postin flicks {except for like one}then where do these dudes get off banning the kids who actually make this board happen?im saying , if you wanna see graff get off your lazy ass and go out and find some shit. if you wanna talk shit then talk shit to someones face , dont post it on the fuking internet anonomously...and im not saying i never talked shit on one of these boards but when i did i let people know it was me talking shit...that anonymous shit is fukin wak, this board is fukin wak, just like cops are wak and the buff is wak. peace......

2. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Its all about mother fucking channel zero. I really dont care too much about the graff part of this board. The cool thing is that graff writers are all diff kinds of people. Thats what makes this board so interesting.

3. KASTsystem

KASTsystem Member

you have a lot of good points but i guarantee you will get hated on for this thread...but you probably already knew that before you posted it.

anyway...just stay away from it if you don't like it and it won't affect you.
    (i'm not hating on you...just trying to save you some aggravation)

4. I'm fed up with that attitude, personally i'm having lots of fun in here, theres a good amount of smart kids with interesting things to say and thats all that matters to me. The rest is bullshit and it applies in here as well as in the 'real world', have some class.

5. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

you got 3 posts and you hate it allready. you could be someone else in desguise but if not 12 oz is a great sight. if used in the right way

6. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

did you register just to post that.......

7. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

shouldn't this be in thrid rail? could be wrong...........

anyway: If you don't like it, leave - maybe it will improve then.................

8. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

how would you know with your 3 posts ...........go away

9. astrotrain

astrotrain Banned

YEAH, FUCK THE MODERATOR THAT BANNED ME!

cmon... ban me again, i want you to.

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

my doctor said Nuke and Defy are on the nuts!

11. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Nobody's forcing you to be here. If you don't like it, get the fuck out.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: times have changed, forever. You can mope about how it was back in the day, but nobody cares. And finally, NO AMOUNT of internet talk will get ANYONE respect in graffiti. You can only get that by painting. That is the most important thing, and it has not changed because of message boards.

12. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

the word "wak is wack. and wack is wack. whiteboy slang is dumb.

13. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

word...

14. amped_up

amped_up Guest

see i made this thread and that skinny ass big nosed ugly faggot seeking innocence banned me just for saying what i thought thats why im on a new name . fucking gay ......and cracked ass im not even here i just pass through when im on the internet and usually dont like what i see. and you say nobody cares about the way things used to be huh? well you said that shit thats straight from the 12 ounce crue..

15. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I think they have better things to do than humble little dooglebugs.
    Seriously, if the mods posted all the time, I'd be hesitant to post anything.
    What could I say... Joker... you need more work on you letters.:rolleyes: