This Week In Incredibly Odd News Headlines

xwibxonex

This week in Incredibly fucked up News Headlines.

SEATTLE - Police who went to the aid of a distraught man jumping off a bridge in Seattle ended up shooting him early Friday morning.

Spokeswoman Debra Brown says officers were trying to calm the man when they struggled and shots were fired.

The man in his 20's was taken to Harborview Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.

It happened about 4:15 a.m. at the First Avenue South Bridge over the Duwamish River as the man's wife and child were in a car. The man's mother had reportedly called police to say he was suicidal.

Brown says the man jumped off the bridge twice at a low level. After the first jump he went back and tried again before police arrived.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In related police news:

Police Fatally Shoot Man Who Claimed To Have Seen Vampires

ANTIOCH -- Police shot and killed a man early Wednesday after he brandished a knife at officers.

Antioch police Capt. Steve McConnell said the man called police to tell them he saw vampires outside his home. Police said the man invited the officers inside.

The man allegedly came at an officer with a kitchen knife and a meat fork. The officer shot the man twice.

The man died at the scene.

Police did not release the name of the victim or the officer. An investigation is continuing.

257695929_l.jpg

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 16 2006, 12:34 PM

In related police news:

Police said the man invited the officers inside.

If the man is worried about vampires, this is exactly what he should NOT have done.

According to lame vampire lore at least, vampires can't come into your home if you don't invite them in.

Or something like that.

-fuse.

Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy+Feb 15 2006, 09:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fryre Dekoy - Feb 15 2006, 09:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>This week in Incredibly fucked up News Headlines.

SEATTLE - Police who went to the aid of a distraught man jumping off a bridge in Seattle ended up shooting him early Friday morning.

Spokeswoman Debra Brown says officers were trying to calm the man when they struggled and shots were fired.

The man in his 20's was taken to Harborview Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.

It happened about 4:15 a.m. at the First Avenue South Bridge over the Duwamish River as the man's wife and child were in a car. The man's mother had reportedly called police to say he was suicidal.

Brown says the man jumped off the bridge twice at a low level. After the first jump he went back and tried again before police arrived.

[/b]

how the fuck you gonna mess something like killing your own dumb ass up what the fuck, ok well i jumped off this bridge twice and am still alive maybe i should find a taller bridge naw forget it i will just jump from this one and it will kill me the 20th or 30th time

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Feb 16 2006, 12:34 PM

In related police news:

Police Fatally Shoot Man Who Claimed To Have Seen Vampires

ANTIOCH -- Police shot and killed a man early Wednesday after he brandished a knife at officers.

Antioch police Capt. Steve McConnell said the man called police to tell them he saw vampires outside his home. Police said the man invited the officers inside.

The man allegedly came at an officer with a kitchen knife and a meat fork. The officer shot the man twice.

The man died at the scene.

Police did not release the name of the victim or the officer. An investigation is continuing.

257695929_l.jpg

dammit why does this picture follow me everywhere on 12oz its fucking giving me nightmares.