this website is like cigarettes, pointless and addiciting

throwups

I have wasted soo much time on this site, and why? Im not sure. Its not that great. Its a bunch of kids talking shit and discussing pointless topics that will get them nowhere in life. I guess i come back to see if people are replying to what i say. Its pretty stupid. But anyways, reply. I guess i'll be coming back shortly to see what keeps you coming back. Really though, like cigarettes....:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

For real, i've got to start cutting back, the internet is killing me. Cold turkey is the best, cutting back doesn't work because you keep up mindless clicking. You have to stop the problem at the source. I personally have quit this shit once or twice, and I could come back and look around but not post, and I didn't care to. All was good, then I had to go start replying to some bull. I think alot of it has to do with being here around september 11th, we all were on here talking shit. it was like a big family, i keep thinking that we all will get together like that and talk about the things that concern us the most, but it's not. nobody really has much good to say, well, maybe not, but most of you but i keep wishing you will change. i'm not going to say anymore. just think people.

Originally posted by throwups

I have wasted soo much time on this site, and why? Im not sure. Its not that great. Its a bunch of kids talking shit and discussing pointless topics that will get them nowhere in life. I guess i come back to see if people are replying to what i say. Its pretty stupid. But anyways, reply. I guess i'll be coming back shortly to see what keeps you coming back. Really though, like cigarettes....:confused:

bitchmade.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I guess i'll be coming back shortly to see what keeps you coming back. Really though, like cigarettes....:confused:

Yeah..and i smoke 2 packs a day..ghmmm

But still, if you cant find pleasure in the shit that kills you, waste your time and you cant quit...you got issues

yeah i swore yesterday i wasn't gonna buy another pack. but i had a dream last night that left me very depressed and when i woke up the first thing i wanted was a cig.

Originally posted by sneak

^^or menthol.

bu seriously, have you only just realised how addictive this shit is?

12oz is hardly addictive but I've done that whole "today I won't buy a pack a smokes" but end up bumming half a pack from various friends or caving in and buying my own....

But if you were talking about smokes, I agree, if I knew it was gonna be like this I never would have had those first few ciggs.

12oz is addicting as fuck. i wish i would have never found it sometimes. half the people on here hate my ass and i still come back.

i have made some good friends and meet some cool people through it though, so i guess it evens out.

i do need to limit my time on here though...

Archived