this sucks

TURBO DOG

Don't you hate it when you have a fresh spot, and then there are old junk cars parked in it, that never move. and then some asshole who doesn't know shit about train painting coes and paints one of those cars.I just experienced the situation.No heat has been brought to that spot yet, but some asshole just painted one right in the front of our spot...it was an old S.P. flat...it never moves and has a window in it...i hope he really enjoys that flick...What a jerk:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yep, give him the buff. Ruddy brown primer is close to a perfect match for old red boxcars, and it's flat so it blends into old paint jobs unlike gloss.

It's actually a lot of fun buffing bad or poorly placed graff off of trains. I enjoy it almost as much as piecing. I just don't get to do it very often, because it rarely comes up that 1) something is unworthy enough to be gone over, 2) it has to be eradicated for some important reason, and 3) I'm not choosing to piece over it for some reason.

hey guys..thanks for the support,,although this "WRITER" actually is good and does quality work..i dont know what the fuck he was doing..i am aware that it is a tool car, and i would think this person would know the same thing..we already have plans to go buff over it...so pretty soon this will happen...my crew already recieved heat at this spot before, but things become chill again after time..and now this fucker goes and does this....totally fucking uncalled for..and he isnt even from this city!! i wish i coulda caught him doing it....the buff will happen soon though!! anyhow thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

a situation like this just happened to me. some kid comes in and does ugly throw-ups over multiple cars (including an old generator boxcar that doesnt even have wheels). I dont think its brought any heat to the spot, but still, he shouldnt have been there in the first place.

i say buff it but ive made that same mistake not knowing the shit was dead. if he was just passing through he wpouldnt know beleive me i hate people painting my spots but thats an honest mistake but if it happens again fuck the guy up. one time i did a whole car that sat in the spot for six months in a spot where lines never stay more than a week. my spot to that shit sucks but sometimes thats life....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived