Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

this sucks

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by TURBO DOG, Jul 26, 2004.

1. TURBO DOG

TURBO DOG Member

Don't you hate it when you have a fresh spot, and then there are old junk cars parked in it, that never move. and then some asshole who doesn't know shit about train painting coes and paints one of those cars.I just experienced the situation.No heat has been brought to that spot yet, but some asshole just painted one right in the front of our spot...it was an old S.P. flat...it never moves and has a window in it...i hope he really enjoys that flick...What a jerk:(

2. amish son

amish son Senior Member

i feel your pain.

good idea ghost. i saw lots of mark4 aftermath roll in.

3. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

go back with some primer and prime that shit up! mark4 style..

4. porque

porque Senior Member

...if it has a window cut in it, it's probably a tool car...that will probably never leave your yard...find that toy and teach him a lesson...

5. AvoidsoutH

AvoidsoutH Junior Member

im with ghostvandal... take controll and buff it. itll be appreciated by all who know...

6. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Yep, give him the buff. Ruddy brown primer is close to a perfect match for old red boxcars, and it's flat so it blends into old paint jobs unlike gloss.
    It's actually a lot of fun buffing bad or poorly placed graff off of trains. I enjoy it almost as much as piecing. I just don't get to do it very often, because it rarely comes up that 1) something is unworthy enough to be gone over, 2) it has to be eradicated for some important reason, and 3) I'm not choosing to piece over it for some reason.

7. TURBO DOG

TURBO DOG Member

hey guys..thanks for the support,,although this "WRITER" actually is good and does quality work..i dont know what the fuck he was doing..i am aware that it is a tool car, and i would think this person would know the same thing..we already have plans to go buff over it...so pretty soon this will happen...my crew already recieved heat at this spot before, but things become chill again after time..and now this fucker goes and does this....totally fucking uncalled for..and he isnt even from this city!! i wish i coulda caught him doing it....the buff will happen soon though!! anyhow thanks :)

8. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

mark4 style? ha...........

9. rob deer

rob deer Guest

So was it revok or what? fight! fight!

10. long island

long island New Jack

11. alabama

alabama Member

nah...but this dude is well known on freights...and has been for awhile....when i heard this story it made me wonder what the hell he was thinking....

12. ZedIsAlive

ZedIsAlive Junior Member

buff it. case closed.

13. fr8otech

fr8otech Senior Member

No matter who it is...out of towners sometimes don't respect the spots cause frankly, they don't give a shit. It's not like he has to deal with it for the next few months.

It sucks but, that's the way it goes down sometimes.

14. afterten

afterten Member

a situation like this just happened to me. some kid comes in and does ugly throw-ups over multiple cars (including an old generator boxcar that doesnt even have wheels). I dont think its brought any heat to the spot, but still, he shouldnt have been there in the first place.

15. 40ozbreath

40ozbreath Member

i say buff it but ive made that same mistake not knowing the shit was dead. if he was just passing through he wpouldnt know beleive me i hate people painting my spots but thats an honest mistake but if it happens again fuck the guy up. one time i did a whole car that sat in the spot for six months in a spot where lines never stay more than a week. my spot to that shit sucks but sometimes thats life....