this sniper guy shit is halllariousssss

taco bell bomber

i dont even know if i spelled that right....but yo, i dont even know whats going on....some ninja guy is going around shooting people??? just liek popping out of bushes and being like "hey you" then the person turns around and he shoots him in the head???? does anyone else not find this shit funny???? if i were too be killed i would want it to be by this comedian....this shit is greater than a dog falling down the stairs

weve needed a good seriel killer ever since 9/11 shit has died down

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah dude, you're right, it's fucking hilarious. Picture you're mom getting blasted buying you some Pop-Tarts or your grandfather getting blasted filling up his Pinto. Fucking awesome dude. You're getting a dell.

You got some basement space I can share with you in mom's basement. I'll split the rent. DC is way too funny for me with this comedian running around. ;)

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i think he has to be ex-military of some sorts. hes got good aim and he just up and vanishes. they say theyve seen a white van leaving the scene this morning. well see what happens i guess. i find it all very interesting.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Con

Picture you're mom getting blasted buying you some Pop-Tarts or your grandfather getting blasted filling up his Pinto.

hahahahah i think that would be funny! i have to cremate her body though, thats her only wish for me

Guest TresOne

Man, this guy's already dropped 7 people! That ain't funny.. At first they said that it was just one shooting.. and then he hit again. Then they said that he wasn't targeting small children, so the parents shouldn't worry... so what happens? The guy picks off some little kid walking home from school.. that really ain't funny.. and this morning.. he smoked some guy in the head at a gas station, when there was a trooper like 10 feet away..

Fucked up, i tells ya.

there is this band called stout form baltimore and there Tshirts have a ak-47 or somthing like that on the back then say welcome to baltimore duck motherfucker, whats funny is how true this really is now.

also is it me or will the new prank be that when at a gas station to just yell SNIPER! to scare the shit outta everyone.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO SAD ABOUT DEATH...YOUR ALL FUCKING STUPID...DEATH IS FUCKING GOOD....LIFE IS WHAT SUCKS...YOU SHOULDA BE SAD IF THESE NIGGAS LIVED...GOD DAMN I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO KILL MYSELF, BUT IF TOMMOROW SOME NIGGA DROPS A HOT ONE IN MY SKULL I WILL SECRETLY BE THANKFUL...FUCK YALL

Guest -MOE LESTER-

jesus christ thats a bad way to die.....at least we got hand grenades and high explosives....so we can run up into crowded subways and take people down with us....i think the fbi is gonna arrest me for that one lol!

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by TresOne

Man, this guy's already dropped 7 people! That ain't funny.. At first they said that it was just one shooting.. and then he hit again. Then they said that he wasn't targeting small children, so the parents shouldn't worry... so what happens? The guy picks off some little kid walking home from school.. that really ain't funny.. and this morning.. he smoked some guy in the head at a gas station, when there was a trooper like 10 feet away..

Fucked up, i tells ya.

HAHHAHAHAH NIGGA THAT IS FUNNY....LITTLE KIDS+GETTING HURT=SOME FUNNY ASS SHIT

LIKE WEN A LITTLE KID WALKS DOWN THE STREET AND THEN TRIPS AND CRIES AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHH ...BUT SHIT...LITTLE KIDS GETTING SHOT...AHAHAHAHAH THATS SO FUNNY

Yo. I'll admit I was ducking down, fronting like I was checking my tire pressure tonight while pumping gas half drunk at a northern VA gas station on my way back to the DC area tonight. ;)

All you teenage chumps out of town that want to spit shit would think differently if this was in your little suburb. Right now it's hard to paint shit in the area cause of some wacko copping shots, bringing every law enforcement crew out to every part of the city. But then again half you fags talking shit don't paint anything anyhow. Oh well, I'm just as riveted as the rest of you.

Originally posted by taco bell bomber

i dont even know if i spelled that right....but yo, i dont even know whats going on....some ninja guy is going around shooting people??? just liek popping out of bushes and being like "hey you" then the person turns around and he shoots him in the head???? does anyone else not find this shit funny???? if i were too be killed i would want it to be by this comedian....this shit is greater than a dog falling down the stairs

weve needed a good seriel killer ever since 9/11 shit has died down

ATTENTION 12 OZERS!!

Feeling left out?

Not getting enough attention lately?

Here's a simple fix to your problem:

State something ridiculous that you know others will disagree with just to be an ass and have people notice you!

Guaranteed to work!

By the end of one session, your name will be associated with the numerous assholes here on our fine site, ensuring your place in Internet history (note: Internet history lasts 6 to 24 hours).

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon27.gif'>

the other evening im sitting in my car eating before going to a class and i thought to myself....."self, this guy could be in the woods. anywhere around me. and i wouldnt even know it..." its conceivable that he could travel the short distance up to me just to kill some kids on a college campus. and i just really thought hard for a few minutes that this guy could really be watching me waiting for whatever to just take my head off.....nothing makes you feel more alive. keep it up sniperboy.

Look, no offense to anyone in this post, I'm just joking. I'm just making light of a fucked up situation where I fall into part of the lottery. It's ill, and as everyone can see, many law enforcement agencies can't stop the killer(s). I'm just cracking on the toughguys that want to talk toughguy shit when they're far and safe from the action. And at this point I'm not holding a grudge, whatever. Comedy is the best remedy, I'm just saying it could be YOU in YOUR neighborhood so be a little respectful in what you say.

Archived