this site is RADDER

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...oh you just thing its "radder" cause the cat has got a sick bukowski section...actually i was quite impressed with his literary recommendations...nothing like a well read person, who thinks intelligent people are pompous mundane assholes...i mean this guys just hangs out with whoever, finds the bodhis in the trailers...i like the style....r

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

http://www.anti-heroart.com/john&bryan.jpg'>

and how's your busch?

We went to a little git-together the other night. The only kind of beer that they had was Budweiser. I told her not to drink too much of that shit. She asked me, "Why not?" I told her, "Listen, baby, you've been drinking Miller High Life go'n on 13 or 14 years now and if you drink a bunch of Bud you're gonna get sicker than a godamn dog." She called me from work the next day. She asked me if I would bring her some clean pants and underwear. I asked her, "Well, why do you need them?" She said, "I thought it was just a fart. But it wasn't. I shit on myself." I didn't say a word about a thing. I said OK and took her some clean clothes. About 3 or 4 in the morning I heard something bad going on in the bathroom. I could tell just by the sounds that it was coming out of both ends. At the exact same moment that I opened the door to look in she leaned over to vomit in the bathtub. Her butt came up off the toilet. When she heaved stuff came out of her mouth and her butt. Shit got all over the comode and even splattered up on the wall. It smelt REAL bad in there. When she looked up and saw me she said, "OH, SHIT! HELP ME! HEELLPP ME!! OHH GODAMN HOLY CHRIST! I'VE NEVER FELT THIS BAD IN MY LIFE!" Backing out and closing the door I said, "To hell with that. I told you last night that you were gonna get sick but you wouldn't listen. Now you know how Budweiser got it's nickname. BUTTWIPER."

beardo's hahahhaha "rad" site is wiggity-wiggity WACK compared to mine

------------------

"I bet you never heard of a player with no game,

told the truth to get what I want,

but shot it with no shame."

Archived