1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

this site is RADDER

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dusty Lipschitz, Sep 20, 2001.

1. this site is RADDER

Discussion started by Dusty Lipschitz - Sep 20, 2001

http://anti-heroart.com/

------------------
    "I bet you never heard of a player with no game,
    told the truth to get what I want,
    but shot it with no shame."

2. KARD like WOE - Replied Sep 20, 2001

funny shit

3. CATS

CATS 12oz Senior Member

CATS - Replied Sep 20, 2001

No, this is badder!!!

------------------
    One day I hope they make an action figure out of me.

CATS - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

mental invalid - Replied Sep 20, 2001

...oh you just thing its "radder" cause the cat has got a sick bukowski section...actually i was quite impressed with his literary recommendations...nothing like a well read person, who thinks intelligent people are pompous mundane assholes...i mean this guys just hangs out with whoever, finds the bodhis in the trailers...i like the style....r

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. Dusty Lipschitz - Replied Sep 20, 2001

http://www.anti-heroart.com/john&bryan.jpg'>

and how's your busch?
    We went to a little git-together the other night. The only kind of beer that they had was Budweiser. I told her not to drink too much of that shit. She asked me, "Why not?" I told her, "Listen, baby, you've been drinking Miller High Life go'n on 13 or 14 years now and if you drink a bunch of Bud you're gonna get sicker than a godamn dog." She called me from work the next day. She asked me if I would bring her some clean pants and underwear. I asked her, "Well, why do you need them?" She said, "I thought it was just a fart. But it wasn't. I shit on myself." I didn't say a word about a thing. I said OK and took her some clean clothes. About 3 or 4 in the morning I heard something bad going on in the bathroom. I could tell just by the sounds that it was coming out of both ends. At the exact same moment that I opened the door to look in she leaned over to vomit in the bathtub. Her butt came up off the toilet. When she heaved stuff came out of her mouth and her butt. Shit got all over the comode and even splattered up on the wall. It smelt REAL bad in there. When she looked up and saw me she said, "OH, SHIT! HELP ME! HEELLPP ME!! OHH GODAMN HOLY CHRIST! I'VE NEVER FELT THIS BAD IN MY LIFE!" Backing out and closing the door I said, "To hell with that. I told you last night that you were gonna get sick but you wouldn't listen. Now you know how Budweiser got it's nickname. BUTTWIPER."

beardo's hahahhaha "rad" site is wiggity-wiggity WACK compared to mine

------------------
    "I bet you never heard of a player with no game,
    told the truth to get what I want,
    but shot it with no shame."

6. Mr.LonelyHeart

Mr.LonelyHeart 12oz Member

Mr.LonelyHeart - Replied Sep 20, 2001

bump because of this picture..
    [​IMG]

------------------
    http://www.angelfire.com/tx/superrerun/images/miniwarriorsgroup1.gif'>
    who's the mac?...

Mr.LonelyHeart - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Sep 20, 2001

wheres skullfucker when you need him.. your site is GAY (funny gay though)

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Sep 20, 2001

http://www.wfu.edu/~campca03/peacock_bottom.gif'>

------------------
    $$$[i]666[b]MAKROS[/b]666[/i]$$$

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages: