Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THIS SECTION NEEDS SOME HELP.....>>>>

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by da wizzard, Nov 22, 2002.

1. da wizzard

da wizzard Guest

jus' wanna spice this paper trail up a little......fire in the hole!!!!![​IMG]

2. virus

virus Guest

3. da wizzard

da wizzard Guest

4. da wizzard

da wizzard Guest

5. da wizzard

da wizzard Guest

6. da wizzard

da wizzard Guest

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00252090f00000068.jpg'> [img][url=http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00252090f00000069.jpg]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00252090f00000069.jpg[/url]'>

thats all for now kiddies....next installment soon.....:D

7. DISCO STU

DISCO STU New Jack

Rifto, you always devestate, and leave me wanting more... post the Gi Gallery??:eek:

8. faggotassguy

faggotassguy Member

now paint it on a wall

9. DISCO STU

DISCO STU New Jack

he can, and does dumbshit- look a tthe Indy500 thread, or the Gi thread:rolleyes:

10. Sora

Sora New Jack

damn some one said that shit in oen of his last threads.. and hopefully he'll do the same and post some flicks of the painted shit!

11. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

12. faggotassguy

faggotassguy Member

i dont care i hate everyone bitch ass hoesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

13. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

you draw good and you paint good but you need to stop using the same letters, the structure is almost always the same. Nice shit though

14. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

|||||||||

i also like andrew w.k.

thanks!

15. GOTone

GOTone Member

ALL DOPE!

....I see some crew up in the mix.

feelin' those train layouts.