Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

this scared me good

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by EatMorGlue, Jan 25, 2002.

1. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

2. ohno*rock

ohno*rock Junior Member

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

3. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

gave me the chills...wouldnt say it nessesarrily scared me shitless...cool none the less....

4. lil'moco

lil'moco Junior Member

That site get's a bookmark!

5. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

Before my eyes were even shut, I was pretty much not aware of my body or what had just happened or anything except massive mosaic patterned matrices, and huge floods of information with maddeningly looping thoughts... I felt quite confined in my thinking and some of my predominant thoughts from the last few days and minutes before hand were playing over and over.. definate aztechy motif to it all.

6. printer

printer Guest

fuckin pussy shit. i knew what was coming.

7. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

wow, printer is a pretty fucking hardcore cat. let me express my newfound respect for him.
    _--_--_--_--_--_--_--_
    i made that just for you because your THAT DAMN TOUGH.

what if that shit was real though, now THAT would be scary.

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i yelled like a little fucking girl...HAHAHAHA

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

so ive seen this dumb picture like 6 times now.......

10. NATO

NATO Guest

this has been posted on this very forum not long ago, it gets shittier every time. how the fuck can that scare anyone?

11. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

the way i was told about it made it sound like it would be some optical illusion.. stare at it long enough and you'll see something. i wasn't expecting that shit. and everybody don't get your panties in a bunch, if it has been posted before i'll delete this.

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS FAKE. HOLY FUCKFOX! THIS THING HAS BEEN ON THIS BOARD LIKE 5432 TIMES. I HOPE THE INTERNET IS ASSIMILATED BY TEDDY BEAR MAGICIANS. FUCK FUCK FUXOR THAT PIKTORE.

13. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

well i tried to delete it and couldn't

mods - if you could delete this that'd be good.

14. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

no shit that its fake makro...its supposed to be..it was made in the hopes that people would think it was like an optical illusion and it would startle you when the thing came at you..its a fucking animated gif.

15. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

Holy shit! you made me jump outta my chair!!! fucken excellent..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: