this scared me good

EatMorGlue

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Before my eyes were even shut, I was pretty much not aware of my body or what had just happened or anything except massive mosaic patterned matrices, and huge floods of information with maddeningly looping thoughts... I felt quite confined in my thinking and some of my predominant thoughts from the last few days and minutes before hand were playing over and over.. definate aztechy motif to it all.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

wow, printer is a pretty fucking hardcore cat. let me express my newfound respect for him.

_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_

i made that just for you because your THAT DAMN TOUGH.

what if that shit was real though, now THAT would be scary.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

so ive seen this dumb picture like 6 times now.......

this has been posted on this very forum not long ago, it gets shittier every time. how the fuck can that scare anyone?

Originally posted by Zack Morris

no shit that its fake makro...its supposed to be..it was made in the hopes that people would think it was like an optical illusion and it would startle you when the thing came at you..its a fucking animated gif.

i remember people in the other threads questioning whethere it was real or not...i believe. i dont know how stupid some kids are on here sometimes...i was hoping everyone knew it was fake. just wanted to say it anyway.

weeeee.

dammit last time this was here and kids made a big deal about how cool it is. its fucking lame. looks really fucking fake too...

again last time i did this but i dont think you guys were scared. ill try again.

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

A

a

a

a

a

a

woah i dont know if you saw it, but out of no where a capital A appeared. thats insane......

Archived