this person should never write graff again

TheGodfuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by UNHOLYLIES

any comments?

yes, ragging someone elses shit you don't even know is pretty fucking gay. stupid hater, YOU should never write graff again

ragging someones work that you dont even know and that has done nothing to u and that u have no beef with? not cool dude..

learn the rules of the game.. ur the kind of person that wrecks graffiti.. Not that the throwie u dissed was any good but it looks a hella lot better then that ugly ass pink tag..

What a toy(meaning you, the thread starter)

Yeah, the original throwie was shitty, I agree...so how do we cap shitty throwies, boys and girls? We go over them with something better. But apparently you cant even come up with a throwie to top the one you dissed, so you scribbled on it with that wack ass handstyle(in pink, no less :lol: ). And now you are posting it here expecting to get props from your internet friends? That's fucking pathetic.

Once again, in case you didn't get it...you=TOY as fuck. Take your own advice and stick to dope, leave the walls alone...

http://members.aol.com/hangerab0rtions/images/hopedope.bmp'>

i dunno who it was i had to rag it....any comments?

you should get beat for scribbling on it. DO YOU THINK THE PERSON PUT IT THERE FOR YOU TO SCRIBBLE ON ? then what the fuck is your problem ???? if you dont like it when people cross your wack shit out for no reason, why the fuck would they like it ?

you junior lemme tell you ni99as been hating me from the first breath i took you think anything changed...

my fills are my fills hate meor love me GODLY BABY....

3ae...what ever you write your from ct...i bet watch what i have for you on the ct post i love raggin your pieces punk ass

666...doz? i think i ran train on your boy yahoo's girl with my man dase and then again with my nigga crome

Who else wanna touch subjects I M YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARE LIL MAN RUN TO YOUR LEXUS

here some other flicks

http://members.aol.com/gypsykingofhell/images/crm%20and%20put.jpg'>

http://members.aol.com/gypsykingofhell/images/crm.jpg'>

http://members.aol.com/gypsykingofhell/images/spek.jpg'>

RIP NIGGA...

need i say more ?

Guest Metal Calus

who the fuck cares??? it lokks like some gay shit that fell off a freight but still who cares. what i want to know is why it ended up on the internet? is there a plot to this cryptic puzzle?

lol if you cant read my hand flow you cant read it i ragged a whole entire sterech of pieces my hand was hurting...

lol Mean while keep yappin away.

the fact i can get sucked off this hard on 12 oz means its time for me to stop goin to prostitutes and whippin out my cock on here...

f that rules of the game...i kick truth...and the truth is you better start wearin bullet proof

Guest Metal Calus

lol if you cant read my hand flow you cant read it i ragged a whole entire sterech of pieces my hand was hurting...

aw man you ragged my prettiest shit. muthafukka i had belton greens and german blues! nigga i spent 400$ off ebay on one of those purples!!!

muthafukka you!!! MUTHAFUKKA YOU!!!

yo f all that...abel whats really good everyone? who is everyone ni99a ? ct? your loser clicks...f all that lil man i cut your face ...FUCK CT AS A WHOLE

FUCK EVERYONE FROM CT...

everyone..man listen are you kiddin me i have actual real niggas to worry about not some nerd who back packs to go see mystic journey men and has semi homosexual expiraments with your best friend in daddys car. bitch

who did i rag there? i dotn even no fuck him and everyone on that wall ever.

Guest Metal Calus

youll look back on your days on earth and shed a dry tear for you will have no other choice but to accept your fate. yet still you will beg an indifferent savior for forgiveness but he will stare as you as a stranger and turn away as you are consumed by eternal suffering.

Guest Metal Calus

and yes my good friend the puzzle continues to unravell as you knew it would. you saw this in your vision yet persisted to play this ancient game. and the word beckoned you. and you now realize that there never was any prey, there was just you and Him, and you have illuminated yourself to the heavens, the earth and your mother hell, as the true prey.

Re: What a toy(meaning you, the thread starter)

Originally posted by Lil_5panky

But apparently you cant even come up with a throwie to top the one you dissed, so you scribbled on it with that wack ass handstyle(in pink, no less :lol: ).

what is so bad about the color pink? is it......GAY?? do society a favor and grow up.

but unholy is pretty wack for doin what he did

Archived