this kid is a retard

nozaki

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Tough Love@Jul 2 2005, 05:04 PM

retarded? or super brave and dangerous?

i bet this shit gets him soooooo many girls

LOL HELL YEAH, WHEN IM IN THE CLUB TRYIN TO BAG A BITCH UP, I DONT EVEN BUY HER DRINKS OR SPIT GAME I JUST WALK INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET AND JUMP IN FRONT OF A CHEVY SUBURBAN ON BROADWAY...*SLAP* ARE YOU SERIOUS NIGGA? THATS SOME STRAIGHT DUMB SHIT. AND BITCH THAT WOULD BE HYPE OFF SOME SHIT LIKE THAT IS NOT SOMEONE I WANT TO CONTINUE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE GENE POOL, ON SOME REAL REAL SHIT. ONLY REALLY COUNTRY ASS DUMB BROKE PEOPLE DO SHIT LIKE THAT, I BEEN BROKE FOR A MINUTE AND I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT JUMPING IN FRONT OF A MOVIN VEHICLE (UNLESS IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH INSURANCE). NIGGAS LAUGH AT JOSE AND JAMAL FOR WEARING LONG TSHIRTS BUT THEN WHEN ROBIN AND TYLER JUMP IN FRONT OF A FUCKING FREIGHT TRAIN FOR FUN ITS NOT WEIRD. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON?

MERO!NS

MLBCHEA

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jul 2 2005, 04:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jul 2 2005, 04:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tough Love@Jul 2 2005, 05:04 PM

retarded? or super brave and dangerous?

i bet this shit gets him soooooo many girls

LOL HELL YEAH, WHEN IM IN THE CLUB TRYIN TO BAG A BITCH UP, I DONT EVEN BUY HER DRINKS OR SPIT GAME I JUST WALK INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET AND JUMP IN FRONT OF A CHEVY SUBURBAN ON BROADWAY...*SLAP* ARE YOU SERIOUS NIGGA? THATS SOME STRAIGHT DUMB SHIT. AND BITCH THAT WOULD BE HYPE OFF SOME SHIT LIKE THAT IS NOT SOMEONE I WANT TO CONTINUE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE GENE POOL, ON SOME REAL REAL SHIT. ONLY REALLY COUNTRY ASS DUMB BROKE PEOPLE DO SHIT LIKE THAT, I BEEN BROKE FOR A MINUTE AND I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT JUMPING IN FRONT OF A MOVIN VEHICLE (UNLESS IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH INSURANCE). NIGGAS LAUGH AT JOSE AND JAMAL FOR WEARING LONG TSHIRTS BUT THEN WHEN ROBIN AND TYLER JUMP IN FRONT OF A FUCKING FREIGHT TRAIN FOR FUN ITS NOT WEIRD. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON?

MERO!NS

MLBCHEA

[/b]

seriously when the fuck is that website gonna be up

:haha: :haha:

No, I think a mentally disabled person has more common sense. I wouldn't wish death about him as stupid as he is, but it might have been funny if his foot got caught in between the rails and a tie. I would laugh.

But fuck the stupid kid, I feel sorry for the train operator who nearly must've had a fucking heart attack. If that was me and I didn't hit him, after it was said and done I would wish that I did.