this isn't an ad. it's good graffiti.

JAWSHONE

I don't want this to be taken as an advertisement. This isn't a product endorsement. This is a mention that Hifiart.com has finally got their act together and is updated with weekly issues of (who'd thunk it?) San Francisco graffiti.

I remember 12oz had a lot more posting of photos going on. Hopefully more content on other sites will further drive the message board.

http://www.hifiart.com/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

exactly. it turned to complete shit. it got old real quick and basically wasn't making the site look worse and worse and worse each second it was being added to.

the purpose of it was to keep the site some what alive because i knew i wasn't going to be updating it for months upon months due to nationwide tours, but i had no idea it would be so dumb.

12oz's success is greatly due to the dedicated editors and moderators of this board. i mean, you post some stupid shit, and they will have it removed probably within the hour and have already sent you an email explaining their actions. in short terms, they are on it.

on the hifiart.com message board we had a few moderators. well some of them were the ones who actually began all the shit talking. and once people found out who they were people started spreading names and what not. i mean it wouldn't be a big deal if every one knew sixteenvandals was grey, because that is an alias for an alias. but like 12oz refuses to let happen, when name dropping occured and exact locations of certain writers happened, it got bad.

so when some one would start a new thread and each new post would only be one letter like F - (next post) U - (next post) C - (next post) K, well you get the point, i knew the board had to come down.

to keep hifiart going and rebuilding it one more time. it has been decided to do weekly updated. i mean we could update daily with a photo or two, but many sites that claim to be updated daily, don't always get updated. who knows, you might end up in the drunk tank one night and not get home to get online and update a website. some times there are bigger issues than updating a graffiti website. so keeping it weekly is the way to go. every monday a new issue with a new design and new content.

wow. i typed a shit load.

well said. the board was good fun while it was productive, but it didn't take long for it to decend into utter garbage. jawsh, do you talk to rooftop shenanigans at all? i saw your little review of his zine (loitering is good), which is cool, and i didn't know if he was still wandering the streets if you catch me drift. i haven't spoken to him in yonks, let me know if he is still well. teamdwarf rocks the spot

Archived