THIS IS YOUR LIFE

De sign

Life... Realy.

im 20 now. i feel asif i should be doing something.

but theres so many opetrunitys.

something to show the kids.

trying to make beats.

done a shit load of art.

trying to write some rhymes.

anyone know what i meen?

in that "rut" where every day is the same.

nothings motervateing.

yeah

/<end> /<ramble>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't see how having so many opportunities equals being in a rut.

As an aside I'd like to state that people that use other people for material or use their material directly are the lowest of the low as far as "creativity" goes. I am in a rut, lets make movies of bums beating each other up for money! I am in a rut, lets make movies of drunk college girls being raped! I am in a rut, let's make fun of the retarded and disabled!

I hope all these people die, horrible slow deaths. Actually I'm guilty of making fun of retards at some point in my life. Boy was I stupid. So I'm included. Fucking humans.

Watch this movie or I will kill you.

http://threeleggedlegs.com/humans/

I've been bummed out for no reason lately....

then i realized i live in an area with no one my own age, I work in an office park that is 80% abandoned, shitty commute and a cheap boss.

So today i am updating my resume, begin looking for a new job, a new place and moving back to oakland by september......problem solved.

You're only a loser if you sit around and do nothing to improve your station in life. If you have to suffer a little to enjoy the fat of the land, so be it.

oh yeah.......stop smoking pot

Life... Realy.

im 20 now. i feel asif i should be doing something.

but theres so many opetrunitys.

something to show the kids.

trying to make beats.

done a shit load of art.

trying to write some rhymes.

anyone know what i meen?

in that "rut" where every day is the same.

nothings motervateing.

yeah

/<end> /<ramble>

It's called....

ridiculous routines...

an yer the only one thats

gonna keep from fallin into em'..

you should watch it...

one day...

you might jus wake up

married, in the subarbs with 2.5 kids

an a white picket fence....

doin absolutely nothing you had imagined

youd be doing...living an average...

boring...life..

some people call that.."The American Dream"...

er..

sunthin

I feel like I have such a big life infront of me and I have no idea what direction I want to go in.

I like graphic design, and I want to put time into that, but its not really a 'passion' of mine and I find myself lazy to get my skills up above the average range.

I like hiphop, and it is a passion of mine, but I wouldn't know if I was going to be worth anything in it for atleast 5 more years of hard work. I feel shitty dedicating all my time to it and ending up broke as fuck in the end, but I can't get rid of it because it is the only thing in life that makes me happy.

As of now I'm unemployed but have enough cake to live for like another year without working. I want to start stacking tons of chips because I'm addicted to money, but I don't want to get all wrapped up in that and forget why I live my life everyday, and that is for music.

So basically I need to find a balance between making a living and doing what I love, without sacrificing either.

eat that bullet.

or

get off your ass and find something new that will excite you (not some new pussy) and go with it.

if you are getting bored, well then you aren't really trying hard enough.

oh yeah, and if you're gonna smoke the herb, require yourself to complete a full day of doing shit, then you actually deserve a break/buzz at the end of the night/day.

I don't see how having so many opportunities equals being in a rut.

As an aside I'd like to state that people that use other people for material or use their material directly are the lowest of the low as far as "creativity" goes. I am in a rut, lets make movies of bums beating each other up for money! I am in a rut, lets make movies of drunk college girls being raped! I am in a rut, let's make fun of the retarded and disabled!

I hope all these people die, horrible slow deaths. Actually I'm guilty of making fun of retards at some point in my life. Boy was I stupid. So I'm included. Fucking humans.

Watch this movie or I will kill you.

http://threeleggedlegs.com/humans/

Thanks for the virus dickhead.

I think niggas that post links to viruses should be banned!.